10.28AM May 01: Who is shorting NDX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 1, 2008.

1. I just asked from the get go today what is the point in posting trades long after the markets moved the way of that trade?

I have found riskfree to be nothing more then a fella who pads his ego at the expense of all others here via childish insults, bizarre posts about “his readers” whom he claims are 40 million strong a day and move the market his favor, and the endless posting of trades long after the markets moved his favor.

What was his point in calling Goldman Sachs' energy group "bag holders" ? As if he knows what their strategy was and what their positions were at 119 in crude.

I don’t see any value in that whatsoever. I do however agree this is a free and open forum and therefore he has the right to continue the same charade.

#51     May 2, 2008
  2. MAESTRO:

You are right. I am sorry. I retract everything that I wrote that may be felt negatively. Before reading your note, I thought about your advice in other posts, and I think you are absolutely right.

Again, to all of you who disagree with me, I will try to like you even if you do not like me.

Thanks Maestro. You deserve your name.

#52     May 2, 2008
  3. For the record I dont dislike you or like you, in reality I dont know you I just know you from what you post here on these boards. I would not judge the character of a man just from an anonymous web board.

#53     May 2, 2008
  4. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I see your point, of course. But here is mine. Sometimes I find golden nuggets going through dirt, mud and garbage. As the matter of fact, it is where you normally find them. It is highly unusual to find something tangible that is in everybody's sight. Usually gems are hidden. Many times gem holder does not even understand what he holds. Here is the chance for a digger to find something special. If you are smart (and I believe you are) why state something that is obvious. What is the difference why somebody says something? Why do you need to fight that? Smart people on ET will come up with the right conclusion anyway. The dumb ones will not get your comments anyway. Do you see what I mean? :cool:

#54     May 2, 2008
  5. Maestro:

I just deleted the latest nagative note I responded with to XFLAT2186. You can check it. I want to show with deeds that I keep you and others in high esteem, and I am ashamed to have gotten pulled in the negative cycle.

Best wishes to you and to all good folks here. And also my good wishes to all others. We should not do some of what we have done.

#55     May 2, 2008
  6. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You have a good heart! Good luck to you!

#56     May 2, 2008
  7. That’s an excellent point. Personally I would classify these forums as “for entertainment only” and therefore I am not looking for an nuggets of wisdom here.

My other take is I feel people do a HUGE disservice to the board when they post incorrect information, or false info by way of omission or outright BS in the form of trades posted after the markets move. More then that I don’t care for the way some people feel the need to belittle as many people as they can for the sake of trying to pad their own ego.

Again you make an excellent point and I will consider that point in the future as I choose to expose some of the garbage produced here.

Thanks

#57     May 2, 2008
  8. trendo

trendo

How convenient.
    Why did you wait 4 1/2 hours to post about it here?

Would you be willing to post your trades within five minutes of making them? Yes or no.

#58     May 2, 2008

9. Thats a nice start, what about the last few months of vile foul language arrogant posts, aimed at ridiculing and belittling as many people as possible?

#59     May 2, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Notice the timestamp,

S2007S

05-02-08 08:31 AM

bought QID, 1st time in about 3 months...everything looking overbought...

#60     May 2, 2008