10.28AM May 01: Who is shorting NDX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 1, 2008.

1. please show the people here where I said I was long from any price?

You may make up all the lies you like it has no effect on me or my positions

#21     May 1, 2008

2. Make up your mind. So you are not long. Which means, you are either not trading, flat, or short. In either case, why are you arguing? You should either shut your trap or contribute positively. You cannot hedge your position in this forum. It does not work in this forum.

#22     May 1, 2008
  3. Do you know if there is a public report on the topic. I find the subject interesting.

#23     May 1, 2008
  4. I have not discussed my positions nor my trading strategy here. I simply enjoy reading other peoples ideas and thoughts in the markets on this forum.

I am not even arguing I just point out some of the obvious inaccuracies whether they be in the form of outright lies like your comment about me stating I was long, or whether they are false truths by omission as you frequently engage in. Sorry if you find that frustrating, I suggest you place me on ignore if you don’t like my comments.

As far as “shutting my trap” goes; I don’t engage in childish attacks with that sort of language. Since this is a free message board I am free to add my comments as I see fit so long as I don’t violate the TOS agreement.

#24     May 1, 2008
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

#25     May 1, 2008
  6. Thanks MA. I will check it out. Folks, I may going to take a noon break. Weather is good here today. Have a good trading everybody.

#26     May 1, 2008
  7. Enjoy your afternoon!

#27     May 1, 2008
  8. LOL make a god awful call and try to brush it off like you didn't lose money.

#28     May 1, 2008
  9. Yet another college kid playing on the Internet and using ET to do it with . . . What else is new?

:(

#29     May 1, 2008
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Why do we need to be harsh on each other? The guy is having a bad day. Show some compassion. Shit happens to the best of us. I personally feel sorry and I am always trying to support the guys in trouble.

#30     May 1, 2008