10/16 Horrifc last hour ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by oktiri, Oct 16, 2008.

1. You left out that "he knows politics"

he is 0-2 there as well (picked Hillary on the dem side, and still thinks Mac will win overall).

obviously some kid who doesn't know anything. When the markets eventually rally, he will claim to be long everything. of course, if he were actually trading, he'd have nothing left by now.

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Well said. I cannot argue with any of that. The biggest joke on taxpayers is the Federal Reserve and the IRS. The second is the gap between the cost of living and individual wages. And since greed is indeed global, our subscription to dependence on what other countries do and say, as the primary measure of our economic health, I see nothing surprising with the wild swings lately. Simply put, this market is choking, not struggling. Someone else other than American investors are driving Wall Street, because foreigners own more of America than we do. THAT would be scary to me, if I didn't have a system in place to expolit such a structure. The market will not be allowed to self-correct, so we will not see a true bottom until the majority of buyers have their stops taken out repeatedly, to the point where they too become sellers. End of rant.

#12     Oct 16, 2008
  3. stock, you have been talking your usual game, but what do you actually have any stake in the market at all? God knows you wouldn't know how to make money on the short side, but what (if anything) are you long right now? I'm sure you will do your political thing now and not answer the question, and tell me how i've blown out my account, but I assure you, this has been one of the better years I have had. What do you own? You don't have to tell us how much you've lost, just what you own would be a start.

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Frank, if you are waiting for an honest answer from stocky, I recommend Vermont as a lovely October vacation spot.

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. I'll short the last hour. with a stop at 920

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. futuman

futuman

Remember it's expiration day tomorrow!

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. I hear ya german, stock is so much fun to play with, because he is so consistently, totally wrong. The fact that he actually believes he knows what he is doing and people should follow his advise is priceless. I think the one thing we all can agree on is he has not dollar one at risk, because he has not earned dollar one yet!

#17     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Dec ES futures expire tomorrow ?

#18     Oct 16, 2008
  9. no...Oct options expiry

#19     Oct 16, 2008
  10. 300PM spooz:

351PM Spooz

Percent horrific last hour:

3.7% Up

#20     Oct 16, 2008