10/15 Democratic Debate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Trying to be unbiased here, I thought this was a debate not a “everyone take a turn bashing the President”

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

The man is a c*^t though, in my best unbiased judgement.

3. Wallet

Wallet

Warren won't answer the question.

*answer yes you plan to raise taxes on the middle class*

Edit. The world is seeing Warren’s an ass

4. Wallet

Wallet

Ok there's 12 participants in the debate. Can we hear from someone other than Sanders, Warren or Biden.

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

Who would watch these retards?
    Seriously?
    D63C0D28-F084-4FCC-8DE9-686657FE50D5.png

6. Overnight

Overnight

There is no point, because nobody other than those 3 will get any weight on the primary ticket. As for the debates themselves? Did not watch them. I'll get my update on Colbert when I watch that episode.

7. smallfil

smallfil

Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren would not answer the question if she would raise taxes on the middle class to pay for her Medicare For All! She was dancing around the issue and would not answer the yes or no question? Hilarious! Kamala Harris said Donald Trump was guilty and should be impeached and removed? Now, she was supposed to be a former prosecutor? She does not know that everyone gets due process which the Democrats are trying to deny President Donald Trump? All she shows is her ignorance!

DTB2 and MoneyMatthew like this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hundreds of prosecutors said The Mueller report proved multiple counts of obstruction moron.

9. DTB2

DTB2

Would that be more or less than the number of prosecutors who have said nothing about the report? Volume in numbers and volume in decibels does not carry the day.

10. Okay, can we all finally agree that Skankala is toast now, or do we need to play the pretend game longer?

Oh, I see. She is re-booting her campaign again. I did not realize that it was the first of the month yet.

The only thing she ever successfully booted was Willy.

Way, way, way, way too punchdrunk and stupid to compete.

#10     Oct 16, 2019