1% profit daily with without risk. Company name?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mcgene4xpro, Dec 17, 2010.

1. :D however i am not asking to be in. I know mostly they are a nice scam. I liked the design of their website and how did they organize

#11     Dec 18, 2010
  2. The feds shut down all of those HYIP internet ponzis over a year ago. (A rare example of law enforcement actually cracking down on white collar crime to the benefit of society. They usually prefer to oppress harmless drug users instead.) Of course, all the HYIP's would have collapsed on their own anyways, had the feds not accelerated the process.

You can't find your particular scam because it no longer exists. I can guarantee that. But... does the name 12DailyPro ring a bell?

#12     Dec 18, 2010
  3. Here's the Wikipedia entry:

High-yield investment program
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, which is an investment scam that promises an unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by newcomers.

HYIP operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" promising returns as high as 45% per month or 6% a day, disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that "these fraudulent schemes involve the purported issuance, trading, or use of so-called 'prime' bank, 'prime' European bank or 'prime' world bank financial instruments, or other 'high yield investment programs.' (HYIP's) The fraud artists … seek to mislead investors by suggesting that well regarded and financially sound institutions participate in these bogus programs."[1] In 2010, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) warned that "[t]he con artists behind HYIPs are experts at using social media — including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook — to lure investors and create the illusion of social consensus that these investments are legitimate."

Though Ponzi schemes have existed since at least the early 1900s, the rise of digital payment systems has made it much easier for operators of such websites to accept payments from people worldwide[3]. Electronic money systems are generally accepted by HYIP operators because they are more accessible to operators than traditional merchant accounts. Several digital currency companies responded by taking measures to discourage their system from being used for HYIPs.[citation needed] Some HYIP operators opened their own digital currency companies that eventually folded; these companies include Standard Reserve, OSGold, INTGold, EvoCash, and V-Money. StormPay was started in the same way in 2002, but has remained in business even though the HYIP that it was created to serve was shut down by the State of Tennessee.

Some HYIPs have incorporated in countries with lax fraud laws to secure immunity from investor laws in other countries. The operators have been known to host their website with a web host that offers "anonymous hosting". They will use this website to accept transactions from participants in the scheme.[5] The HYIP scam may also create sites which employ spamdexing or other adversarial information retrieval techniques in order to attract potential victims by creating an impression that the company has done no wrong.

The largest documented HYIP scam was OSGold, founded as an e-gold imitation in 2001 by David Reed. OSGold folded in 2002. According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in early 2005, the operators of OSGold may have made off with USD $250 million.[6] CNet reported that "at the height of its popularity, the OSGold currency boasted more than 60,000 accounts created by people drawn to promises of "high yield" investments that would provide guaranteed monthly returns of 30 percent to 45 percent."[6]

The second largest documented HYIP was PIPS (People in Profit System or Pure Investors).[7][8] The investment scheme was started by Bryan Marsden in early 2004 and spanned more than 20 countries. PIPS was investigated by Bank Negara Malaysia in 2005 which resulted in Marsden and his wife being charged in a Malaysian court with 97 counts of money laundering more than 77 million RM, equivalent to $20 million.[9] Even after these charges were brought forth, many of Marsden's followers and investors continued to support him and believe they would see their money in the future.

Some Ponzi schemes promise yields that appear realistic and as such are not considered "high-yield investment programs." Bernard Madoff's Ponzi scheme offered yields of only 5% per year, for example.[10][11]

Other HYIPs that have been shut down due to legal action include:

* Geniusfunds inc. (Cyprus) - Scammed people over 500 million dollars
    * Ginsystem Inc. (Singapore) - Commercial Affairs Department of Singapore retrieved 2007-07-01
    * Solidinvestment (United States)
    * City Limouzine (India) Pvt Ltd started by Sayed Mohammed Masood and Chand Syed Masood. (India and United States)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyip

#13     Dec 18, 2010
  4. I had invested $650 with 12dailypro. If I remember correctly 12dailypro was paying 1% per day. It is possible to pay 1% per day but not for long. I believe some HYIP have real business but they cannot survive for more than 2 to 3 years. In fact HYIP programs can shut down after 20 days or 30 days or 2 years without any warning and there is no refund.

If I remember correctly, when FBI raided the home of Charis (owner of 12dailypro), Charis posted in an online forum "I am like a lioness who is defending her cubs". I believe a woman who says this cannot be a fraud. 12dailypro members were very happy with Charis. If FBI had not shut down 12dailypro it would have continued to pay for few more years.

95% of 12dailypro members were happy with Charis and 12dailypro. Why did the FBI got involved?. Some 12dailypro members considered Charis as God because everybody cannot earn good profits from trading and business.

Anyway, please do not invest with HYIP because they are no guaranteed profits and there is no refund guarantee for HYIP.

#14     Dec 18, 2010
  5. Is there some reason these scams arent shut down the day after they appear?

Shutting them down months or years after they do their damage is bullshit.

Are people really this dumb? If so, we have a breeding problem.

#15     Dec 19, 2010
  6. tcxyj

tcxyj

:D

#16     Dec 19, 2010
  7. there are still many things one can learn from thieves i believe:D

#17     Dec 19, 2010
  8. Especially if you want to begin to sell any trading system or trading course. Good marketing is always a big plussss :D

#18     Dec 19, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Madoff claimed about 1+ pct/month. Many, many people fell for it as it's very believable compared to the usual, "we shoot for 8-9 pct/year," and his scam worked. Madoff was smart. Anyone "guaranteeing" 1pct/day is too stupid for their own good.

None the less, the crash, the ponzi's, and all of the wall st games have hurt mom and pop investor confidence, which has hit me in the wallet and others like me who work hard for our Clients. I'm performance only RIA, who has to fight every day to keep Clients from putting ALL of their retirement $$$$$ in gold and CD's due to fear... Sadly, I can't really blame them. Its all many have worked all their lives for. These scam bags hurting people like madoff and the rest should be shot imo.

#19     Dec 19, 2010
  10. I think you can only get returns like that pretty consistently using relatively small amounts of money (and even then, of course there are risks). It wouldn't be offered to the public like that unless it were a scam.

#20     Dec 19, 2010