$1 million lottery ticket for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by austinp, Jan 21, 2007.

1. mrmoose

mrmoose

their are companies that do this peachtree is one hg wentworth a bunch of others

#11     Jan 21, 2007
  2. My oppinion!

The orginal poster wasnt asking for advice he wanted bids.

If I was the guy in question with no immediate family I would pledge the money to charity.

Read the post again - you arse!!!!!!!!!

#12     Jan 21, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

'He should donate the ticket to a cancer charity! from weewee

i understand. it is not advice what he should do. it your opinion what he should do. a big difference which any "arse" should be able to see.:)

#13     Jan 21, 2007
  4. Yep. A Google search of "lottery payments" gives you a list of companies that pay lump sums for annuity winnings.

#14     Jan 21, 2007

5. NOPE.

IS THAT YOUR ADVICE?

SAYS WHO?

#15     Jan 21, 2007
  6. sounds like he has enough time to start a family. terror management theory suggests that it would greatly help someone in his situation. (!)

#16     Jan 21, 2007
  7. Carefull with them exclamations, Walter.
    You could take somebodies eye out...and thats good advice!!!!!

#17     Jan 21, 2007
  8. You clearly have a great view of your own arse judging by the proximity of your head.:p

http://weirdpicturearchive.com/pics/doc-headupbutt.html

#18     Jan 21, 2007
  9. http://www.canaryfoundation.org/

If he trully has no way out, he should look into what Don Listwin is doing at the Canary Foundation. Speak with Don Listwin and consider gifting the money to Canary. Tell him Kessler's friend from Chicago told you about the foundation.

Post a follow-up if he pursues this avenue and let me know what his/your impressions are. Lastly, I am sorry to hear that your friend is facing this...cancer is something we need to find and treat early while it is manageable!

:D

#19     Jan 21, 2007
  10. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

once again a simple search on Google would have eliminated the need for this thread. About half of the questions asked on ET...........

:confused:

#20     Jan 21, 2007