.1 Lots and $100 account. How to handle a $200 drawdown.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Good1, Apr 2, 2012.

1. dom993

dom993

1 idea ... how about you put some skin in the game? You match your prospect's $100 with $100 of your own pocket ... this solves the immediate issue at hand + give you a lot of immediate credibility.

#11     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Good1

Good1

I like this idea. It'll probably happen. It solves two problems at once.

Much more than $100 it starts to become more obviously a joint venture where it would be better to have two signers on an account. The model i'm working on is where the account belongs to another individual who is going to be trusted to send to my paypal account whatever is agreed upon at regular intervals, whenever the account balance can handle both income and growth. They will be taking risks upon my management style, i will be taking risks about their willingness to cooperate fairly. This issue is probably solved with PAMM accounts but i'm not there yet and am interested in this distributed micro-model where people can pick pretty much any broker they prefer.

#12     Apr 3, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

Ok. If i get this right, i would set up a model where some statistics are assumed such as win rate, average loss, average win, greatest loss, greatest win. This could be fed into a program that can run a million times and yield some fairly reliable data (mainly about drawdowns), should the assumptions hold up.

#13     Apr 3, 2012
  4. dom993

dom993

Yep ... if you have MS-Excel, there is a free add-on called YASAI which is a MC engine.

The attached spreadsheet can be a starting point for you.

#14     Apr 3, 2012
  5. Good1

Good1

Hey thanks very much! That's going to come in handy for sure.

#15     Apr 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd develop a better system.

#16     Apr 5, 2012