1 In Every 6 Americans Are On Food Stamps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Then it shouldn't bother you.You troll and insult I will point it out so mods can see who is always starting shit down here

#31     Mar 13, 2013
  2. I guess I need to add , thin skinned hypocritical snitch to my previous post.

#32     Mar 13, 2013
  3. Good observations...completely agree.

#33     Mar 13, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

I don't think it particularly bothers me son. It does make you look rather stupid though.

Apparently you're under the mistaken impression Joe reads all the posts in this forum. He addresses complaints and not much else.

Oh, did you point out to the mods how you were voted number one troll in this forum?

#34     Mar 13, 2013
  5. 1.If it doesn't bother you there was no need to bring it up ,unless you were just trolling again by calling me son and saying I look stupid

2.Since I'm pointing out your trolling,insults and constant personal attacks against other members the next time a compliant is lodged it will be easier for the mods to trace the start of the altercation back to you.

3.By all means give the link to the mods of your poll with only left wing members as choices

#35     Mar 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

IQ47, the self appointed arbiter of what is and isn't acceptable. Particularly funny given he's the one who has been warned about lack of real content AND he's the one voted biggest troll in P&R.

#36     Mar 13, 2013
  7. I was warned about insults after responding to a personal attack made against me .After having a talk with a mod I will no longer respond to such attacks and point out the trolls making the attacks :)

#37     Mar 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whatever kid.

#38     Mar 13, 2013
  9. You have a nice day buddy :)

#39     Mar 13, 2013
  10. Good thing you have me on ignore then , I don't want to have to worry about hurting your fweeelings when I ridicule your posts .

bottom line geez grow up or leave P&R if you can't hack it there's always huff poo for losers like yourself.

#40     Mar 13, 2013