1 in 5 Americans Mentally Ill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight

the article [there was an article referred to in the original post PEOPLE].. says that lot's more women have mental illness than men and lots more young people... hhhmmmmmm... when societies are collapsing women and children are in charge and men are sidelined by the legal system from doing much of anything in the way of disciplining people that NEED TO BE DISCIPLINED/OFFED... so now women and children are bearing the burden of being very ineffective leaders while older men such as myself are kicking back and watching the show...

Also, this food supply is SHIT... it's missing Omega3's, phosphatidylserine, trace minerals, I'm not surprised that mental illness is almost the normal thing...

#11     Nov 20, 2010
  2. TRS

TRS

Exactly

#12     Nov 20, 2010
  3. Reptile... does that sound like an exclaimation from a sane person?? I think we've found part of that 1 in 5 on this board...

Sounds strangely familiar to Hitler... when he called those with opposing views "sub humans".

#13     Nov 20, 2010
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

A lot of wisdom in this post. It is interesting to note that a dirt-poor nation such as Bolivia has far less mental illness than the US, land of dysfunction.

#14     Nov 20, 2010