1 in 4 South African men admit to rape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a_person, Jun 20, 2009.

1. you can never breakout from the ameican box of thinking, can you?!

now I know why americans always talk about freedom and free country, it's the thing they don't have

#11     Jun 20, 2009

2. Maybe you can not go away from your mind that tell you there is no purpose. If that is what you see, then it is real to you.
    Ok, maybe you change your own mind and think different thoughts another day and feel better.

#12     Jun 20, 2009
  3. Few in America recognize it, but that was an underlying theme in our own 2008 election... and why Obama is such a horrendous threat to American's freedoms. :(

#13     Jun 20, 2009
  4. TGregg

TGregg

You might be interested in some black & white video about "The Master Plan." Search for it if you haven't seen it yet.

See this link, actually called In Our Hands:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query="In our hands" AND collection:prelinger

#14     Jun 22, 2009
  5. Shagi

Shagi

You dont know what you are talking about - typical southern african racist attitude. Despite all the poverty in Zimbabwe the level of violence there never reached anywhere near that experienced in South Africa. Most South Africans black or white generally violent people, look at the history. You are all mugs.

#15     Jun 22, 2009
  6. I'm guessing you are like that because nobody gives a "fucking shit about your pathetic existence"

I wonder how you would feel if someone did that shit to your mother, or your sister...or your daughter. Treating people like that is how wars get started.

I'm sure it wont be long before someone comes to settle a score with you one day with that attitude. By then, you better be right about there being no such thing as eternal damnation, and your soul burning in fire and brimstone for eternity without ever even a minutes rest from it.

#16     Jun 22, 2009
  7. Shagi

Shagi

The bottom line is most South African males - black or white are mugs - they both have no respect for human life.

That place is glorified by the press as paradise but in reality its the most violent country in the world. More white farmers get killed in a month in South Africa than during all the years of Zmbabwe's problems but noone talks about it becuase the world is still in awe of Mandela.

#17     Jun 22, 2009
  8. Blacks will be Blacks.

#18     Jun 22, 2009
  9. calm down, is some anonymous retards post worth getting angry over? I just put some random shit together, they're not even worth reading, let alone commenting, many people spout nothing but bullshit, do you think you want to respond to every crap you read or hear, assholes are usually attention whores who feed off of the attention people like you give them, learn to ignore insignificant subjects and focus on things that really matter

#19     Jun 23, 2009