1 in 4 Democrats Want To Dump Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I dunno Bugs, I'll admit my out of the gate dislike for the guy on general principles which really isn't all that valid a reason to not vote for someone. I really dislike the cowboy from Texas image. Another Jesus freak out to save us from ourselves. That annoys the shit out of me.
    Some of his constitutional change ideas are not what I'd support, but the real reason I think a Perry administration would bring the country to ruin is that he is and would continue to be another bought and paid for corporate bitch. Corporatism will eventually destroy this country if it continues to go unchecked.
    Frankly, they all seem bought and paid for to me, Obama included, which is why I remain pessimistic about the future of the country regardless of who wins.

#41     Sep 4, 2011
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Just look at the GE bullshit (zero tax liability) and who he puts in charge of his jobs panel, who, coincidentally, is shifting more jobs to cheap labor China.

#42     Sep 4, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Good god you are a tool, you say you are not for big government, but you are pissed at republicans for trying to reign in medicare and social security spending, and you have said repeatedly that you wanted Obama care to have a public option, and also that you dont support the bush tax cuts, and that you want taxes to go up on people. Also you have said that you want a "real" democrat in charge like Howard Dean, meaning you want a far left liberal in charge.

You are obviously trolling, because no one can possibly be as stupid as you act on this board.

#43     Sep 4, 2011