1 in 4 Democrats Want To Dump Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Aug 29, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

You are really incorrect on this big time. You have a lot white union members who are really fed up with Obama. These are lower to middle class, blue collar workers who are feeling the brunt of the pain from Obama's damaging policies. They have been targeted by Obama and are public enemy number one. Now you are seeing Obama hanging around guys like Trumka to see if Trumka can keep his members inline.

#11     Sep 3, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's used to it, or at least he should be by now.

#12     Sep 3, 2011
  3. You stay in that fantasy world where you think union members will vote for Perry,Romney or Bachmann.

The article was right,democrats want to dump obama for another democrat,no way in hell are they voting for perry,bachmann or Romney.The most you can hope for is large numbers of democrats staying home

#13     Sep 3, 2011
  4. Obama HUSEIN is the best possible president for our Republican cause :)

God bless USA and Israel.

#14     Sep 3, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol :)

Yeah, and I got a kick when Joe Biden referred to Rooevelt's televised "fireside chats". :D

#15     Sep 3, 2011

6. Will you ever get it Luke.....? AK47 is about better government , not necessarily Obama. No single person is bigger than country, but i guess its no use trying to get that into your head.....no ?

#16     Sep 3, 2011
  7. House Honky Joe is always good for a few laughs. :D

#17     Sep 3, 2011
  8. That's got a ring to it.

Hopey and Honkey 2012.

#18     Sep 3, 2011
  9. This observation is true. Sad, but true. Both of my brothers, strong Union members, voted for Obama in 08. Neither will vote for him in 2012. I work in a very Blue Collar environment, Industrial Construction. Bunch of welders, millwrights, pipe fitters and the like. I know of one that still supports Obama. Management types like myself are split to a degree, but to a man, all ranging from very discouraged with this president to hate his f'n guts. As a conservative Dem, I'm in the very discouraged camp. And my wife, a Liberal hippy from the days gone by, works in Administration for a large and prestigious University/Hospital in Chicago is beside herself.
    I hold little hope of job improvement in the coming years regardless of who wins.

#19     Sep 3, 2011
  10. Are your brothers simply not going to vote for Obama or are they going to vote for Perry,Romney or Bachmann ?

#20     Sep 3, 2011