1 contract trading 300$ per day

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jfranco, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfranco

jfranco

2. What is it you try to accomplish by posting it here ? Find followers ?

3. risky63

risky63

I thought I was reading text from 1 of those "xtranormal" cartoon bear video scrips.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

He probably wants to host the Oscars, like his brother...

5. nLepwa

nLepwa

psst.. I think the email address is giving him away... :)

Ninna

6. jfranco

jfranco

I'm looking to manage account to get back on my feet you see i was almost fully wiped out 2 weeks ago i purchased a fancy auto trader that i forgot to disable before i exited my charting software. Long story short its stopped my out 6 times on opex friday. I have the education my rules made me money today as well i am just under capitalized for the moment i want to manage an account for like 1 month so i can get back on my feet.

7. jfranco

jfranco

this weeks report

8. The only way to prove the trades aren't hindsight is to post them in real-time. You can trade but you were wiped out by a bot? I suggest you go to friends and/or family for a stake. It's unlikely you're going to find what you're looking for by posting some EOD charts on facebook.

One month at 20% is going to get you back on your feet? Recipe for disaster.

9. jfranco

jfranco

Good advice i already have a few investors now and thanks for your input.

10. jinxu

jinxu

He was in the movie 127 Hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlhLOWTnVoQ

127 Hours is a 2010 biographical adventure film produced, co-written and directed by Danny Boyle. The film stars James Franco as mountain climber Aron Ralston, who became trapped by a boulder in Robbers Roost, Utah, for more than five days in early 2003 before amputating his arm with a dull knife.

The film, based on Ralston's autobiography Between a Rock and a Hard Place, was written by Boyle and Simon Beaufoy and produced by Christian Colson and John Smithson (both Beaufoy and Colson had previously worked with Boyle on Slumdog Millionaire). The music was scored by A. R. Rahman who had also previously worked with Boyle on Slumdog Millionaire. The film was well-received by critics and was nominated for six Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Actor (James Franco).

#10     Mar 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.