#1 Book on Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Given the general venality and ignorance of your politicians and the embarrassing stupidity of your last pres ... I am amazed that you guys care at all.

On the other hand Atlas Shrugged is holding at number 19 so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Given the US got itself into the debt/corruption/crisis mire under GB is anyone naive enough to think the next republican candidate will have a wand that's any more magical that Obama's?

Speaking of magic wands ... the top 10 books include 3 diet books which wont get followed ... and a book "by a little boy" about his astounding trip to heaven and back. I guess the next republican president will have a magic wand.

2. Roark

Roark

You're an asshole looking for a place to spew shit. Welcome to ignore land. I'm tired of seeing your shit.

3. Most of us with half-a-brain acknowledge Bush as a terrible prez. However, we also see Odumbo as 10 TIMES WORSE! Sounds like you're a fan of Odumbo, and that your brain needs a checkup.

4. Your ideology is blinding you to the obvious- that if he is found to ineligible for whatever reason, it would undermine our entire political system.

I for one don't think the issue is about his place of birth but is more about uncovering a past that he has been hiding and lying about.

The little boy is a fraud. There is a reason his past is sealed up and hidden away.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Welcome back, AMT4SWA, where ya been, 30 day ban?

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There. Fixed it for ya.

7. Really? Do we need to add an impeachment to the pot of American turmoil?

#10     Apr 21, 2011