1 adulterer endorses another

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Cain endorses Gingrich

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Atlanta businessman and former presidential candidate Herman Cain endorsed Newt Gingrich Saturday night at a West Palm Beach Country Republican gathering after two months of wavering on whether he would offer his support to a fellow candidate.

The endorsement comes just three days before the crucial Florida primary, by far the largest state to vote so far in the GOP sweepstakes, and could help Gingrich energize tea party support. Gingrich campaign has flagged since his upstart, double-digit victory over front-runner Mitt Romney in the South Carolina primary a week ago.

"I had it in my heart and mind a long time ago" to endorse Gingrich, Cain said in a surprise appearance at the dinner. "Speaker Gingrich is a patriot, Speaker Gingrich is not afraid of bold ideas, and I also know that Speaker Gingrich is ... going through this sausage grinder. I know what this sausage grinder is all about. I know that he's going through this sausage grinder because he cares about the future of the United States of America."

Cain's ended his presidential bid in early December amid claims of sexual harrassement by several women who worked for him over the years and amid a charge from an Atlanta woman that the two carried on a longstanding marital affair. Until the allegations surfaced, Cain had been steadily gaining ground as a serious primary contender, attracting hundreds of people to his campaign events and winning over tea party activists with his outsider's message and calls for a "9-9-9" flat tax plan.

2. Romney pays for most of his endorsements. I wonder how much "Cornbread" received for these kind words.

3. I was wondering who was going to point this out. I thought it was funny when I first saw Cain and Newt on TV together. I guess they met a 'Gentleman's Club' somewhere.

c

4. LOL !!!

5. :D :D :D

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Who gives a shit?

Clinton was an adulterer. I could care less. He did a pretty good job when he was in office - I'd probably vote for him again.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

8. ********377 trolling trying to start E fights and ruin another thread********

********377 trolling trying to start E fights and ruin another thread********

********377 trolling trying to start E fights and ruin another thread********

9. Is this the same Cain who told us that "God spoke to me and told me to run for President , but listened to the pokieman when it told him to quit ? I want to know . :mad: .

10. ---

#10     Feb 1, 2012