1.8% Profit per Day Compounded over 220 Days

Discussion in 'Journals' started by expiated, Jan 27, 2018.

1. expiated

expiated

ScreenHunter_6831 Sep. 26 10.16.jpg

#281     Sep 26, 2019
  2. expiated

expiated

For some time now I have been trading primarily via five-minute charts, but have essentially wrapped up the protocol for doing so—one which requires waiting, usually for hours, for specific market structures before entering positions—so that today I had time on my hands to translate the five-minute setup down to the one-minute time frame so that the potential for a more frequent repetition of consistently profitable (though smaller) trades I mentioned back on Monday might move out of the realm of possibility and into the world of reality.

In doing so, I was just now able to immediately begin making successful (though smaller) trades...

ScreenHunter_6837 Sep. 26 19.55.jpg
    At first glance, the one-minute configuration looks slightly different from the five-minute setup. Nonetheless, it is essentially identical…

one minute.png

#282     Sep 26, 2019
  3. expiated

expiated

I have found that by using the one-minute chart configuration I am able to trade during stretches of time when I would otherwise be unable to trade using five-minute charts (or even higher time frames, for that matter). Moreover, I am also able to do so while carrying out other tasks at the same time (provided the other work does not demand too much of my cognitive attention).

ScreenHunter_6843 Sep. 27 06.32.jpg
    It also appears that, in the final analysis, I prefer simple moving average envelopes and my adaptive price range envelopes to Donchian channels after all.

ScreenHunter_6844 Sep. 27 06.47.jpg

#283     Sep 27, 2019
  4. expiated

expiated

Monday / October 7, 2019
    No, it looks like in the final analysis, I will be using both...
    ScreenHunter_6899 Oct. 07 07.02.jpg
    A nice way to start the week...
    ScreenHunter_6897 Oct. 07 05.23.jpg

#284     Oct 7, 2019
  5. expiated

expiated

Tuesday / October 8, 2019

It turned out that I only needed a single day of practice to get to where I could trade my live account according to protocol without having to devote all my attention to it, so I have been continuing to trade my demo account as well as my live account for almost a month now. I should probably stop doing so at this point however (posting performance results publicly) because I am no longer learning anything additional or new about myself or about my system.

ScreenHunter_6906 Oct. 08 04.51.jpg

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    #285     Oct 8, 2019
  6. expiated

expiated

Wednesday / November 06, 2019 / 10:00 p.m. PST

Refer back to these last 70 (approximately) trades to see how they compare with your performance in the future.

ScreenHunter_7056 Nov. 06 21.30.jpg

Based on the Expected Payoff, you are only making an average of 71ȼ per trade with your usual trade size being 0.02 Lots. Try to get this up to at least $1.00. per trade.

Also, see if you can’t improve your consistency to where your overall success rate is at least 85%, and then see if you can’t push it up to 90%.

#286     Nov 7, 2019
  7. expiated

expiated

Thursday / November 7, 2019 / 6:00 a.m. PST

For example, try to get results like this on a more consistent basis...

ScreenHunter_7058 Nov. 07 05.37.jpg

#287     Nov 7, 2019
  8. expiated

expiated

Tuesday / December 10, 2019 / 9:00 p.m. PST

As Christmas approaches and I withdraw funds from my OANDA account for purchasing gifts, I am reevaluating this strategy of trading through a customary Forex broker.

I am still unwilling to trade via NADEX given that the risk-to-reward ratios which result from the way they have things set up are totally ridiculous from my point of view, but I have found that there seem to be more binary option outfits elsewhere that will accept tiny opening accounts than there were in the past. Out of the lot, the only two I would consider using were OlympTrade and Binary (which used to be called BetOnMarkets).

Binary is better regulated, and I still have a demo account with them from when I used to live in the United Arab Emirates, so I made a few practice trades to get back into the swing of things. (They closed my live account when I moved back to the USA.)

I found that it was not all that difficult to trade profitably, and unlike OANDA, where I can only make two or three trades with an account size of $200, at Binary I could make ten simultaneous trades (if I chose to do so) with an account size of just $10. (Yes, I understand I would be risking 10% of my total capital with each trade as opposed to the 1% maximum that conventional risk/money management demands—but at the end of the day, a buck is still little more than chump change.)

ScreenHunter_7257 Dec. 10 18.55.jpg

Moreover, whereas a 0.01-Lot scalp might yield 25ȼ trading with a traditional Forex broker, my smallest $1 trade through Binary was 65ȼ, and my largest was 99ȼ. I made $4.00 after trading just a couple of hours (yes, that’s way under minimum wage) which means it is far below what I could manage if I traded all day long, and far above the $1.80 per day that served as the starting point for this little “1.8% Profit per Day Compounded over 220 Days” escapade from two years ago.

ScreenHunter_7258 Dec. 10 18.56.jpg

And finally, though “everyone” equates trading using one-minute charts with trading “noise,” I fiercely disagree with this view; and with the proprietary tools I now have at my disposal, I believe I can use binary options and one-minute charts to pull money out of the market all day long (especially after improving on the 71% success rate managed above).

However, since I cannot trade binary options in the USA (other than with NADEX) I cannot take advantage of this ability, and have therefore hooked up with a partner in Europe who will be executing all the trades in my stead.

One way or another, I am absolutely determined to take a small amount of seed capital and grow it exponentially into a substantial repository of wealth.

#288     Dec 10, 2019
  9. expiated

expiated

Friday / December 13, 2019 / 1:10 p.m. PST

Yesterday I discovered that Binary dot com now has a Copy Trading system that might allow others to synchronize their live accounts with what I do in my demo account. I have also found that Binary dot com is an almost perfect match with Numerical Price Prediction, enabling me to purchase contracts with up to a ten-to-one reward-to-risk ratio with a nearly 100% success rate.

ScreenHunter_7264 Dec. 13 08.42.jpg

So far I have 3 potential partners living outside the United States who have expressed an interest in linking to my account, so on Monday I plan to test the system to see if it actually works, and if so, we will proceed from there.

#289     Dec 13, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Binarys where banned in the UK 18months back I think it was and EU, surprised USA hasn't banned yet.

Total Scam, most tweak there pay out so you can't ever win, better you trade, the worse they pay out.

#290     Dec 13, 2019