1/6 is Hispanic. USA unofficially a Latin American Country

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Why? Because your culture is being displaced, and those orchestrating this are looking forward to erasing it from the history books (at least as you know it). Both anti-white and globalist special interest groups look forward to the day when the USA is a multi-ethnic colony rather than a nation, simple as it is.

#31     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

in many cases those phone menus are start in Spanish and only after that you can choose between spanish and english. imo-all of this is just encouraging illegal immigrants to go into USA and this "practice" should be banned,if those in DC, are really care about illegal immigration.
    dont get me wrong,i have nothing against mexicans, as long as they are legal in this country. most of them peaceful,hard working people,but those double language signs just drive me crazy.

#32     Mar 24, 2011
  3. Bob111

Bob111

i live in neighborhood,where most of the citizens are russians..probably 50-70% or so..60K or around that..there is no spanish speaking people in this neighborhood ...to be "fair"signs in our home depot should be in russian...yet they are in spanish..i'm still offended..probably i should sue the home depot..imo in this country i have better chances to hit the jackpot by suing someone,instead of trying to make a living trading stocks :p

#33     Mar 24, 2011
  4. jalee25

jalee25

My apologies to you Jack as I did not sense any sort of sarcasm in your statement. I'm glad you went on to state that. I originally commented saying it's an advantage to know another language like spanish if you live an an area with lots of spanish speakers. If you know both languages, you could pick and choose what language you would read in. This might make you a faster sign reader. Now, that would be fun... or would it not be?

#34     Mar 24, 2011
  5. I swear, its like none of you have ever been outside of the USA. In almost any country you go to, there will be a few places with signs in the language of the neighboring country(and most countries have signs in english in at least a few places).

I really think people in this country are psycho that it bothers them so much to see a sign or hear a language that they dont understand.

#35     Mar 25, 2011

6. Wot? And potentially have to learn horrid dirty french Quebecois?:D

#36     Mar 25, 2011
  7. Glad to hear you're a native American....

#37     Mar 25, 2011
  8. 100% CORRECT

Actually Latin America exports their low class to the US. Then these guys wire money back home. 1/3 of Mexico GDP comes from Mexicans wiring money back home. White latinos usually do very well in their countries. Their numbers here are very small with the exception of cubans like me. Cuba is not about race or $$, but party membership and family connections.

#38     Mar 25, 2011

9. It's really easy to obtain if you are a US citizen.

Most Hispanic are actually merging and accepting US culture very fast. English becomes 1st language for those 14 or less.

By the time it gets to the 2nd generation (born in USA). 50% won’t be able to be fluent in Spanish. 3rd generation goes up to 90%.

You got to see these groups of middle school Mexicans, Colombians, Cubans.......all talking to each other in English and proud Americans.

FACT: English speaking Latinos discriminate against non English speaking ones.

#39     Mar 25, 2011
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

cmon meng. White Latino! if you were in Africa maybe. :D

#40     Mar 25, 2011