1/4 of Human Beings Are Muslim.. How many Jews are there out there?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 8, 2009.

1. You claim to know that dogs and apes are generally rather content in life?

LOL!!!

That is your concept of "making sense now?"

Too funny...

#41     Oct 12, 2009
  2. You do realize that you are an extremely discontented and disturbed individual...don't you?

#42     Oct 12, 2009
  3. I linked to an article...

Now you, an atheistic Semite claim to be an expert in the Torah and what it means?

Now that is perverse...

#43     Oct 12, 2009
  4. I realize your comments below are your opinion only...and has nothing to do with fact.

In any even, the logical fallacy of your response is duly noted...

#44     Oct 12, 2009
  5. You put yourself up as an authority on what the Torah means...you a self proclaimed atheistic Semite?

Quite like a paper trader writing a book on how to make real money as a trader...

Since you have no love of God in your heart, you could not possibly know what the meaning of the Torah is...

#45     Oct 12, 2009
  6. "Mom0/pH0x

New Post 10-12-09 07:26 PM

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of a person advocating the premise."

"ummm, sorry but i think your dementia from the alcoholism is kicking in"

From zero to 60 back to zero in nothing flat...

LOL!!!

My goodness, you are like a puppet on a string...

#46     Oct 12, 2009
  7. My opinion that you're a discontented and disturbed person is shared by every ET member who is familiar with your posts. Your hatred of everyone who's successful - jews, capitalists, America, the West etc demonstrates how deeply disturbed you really are. On the other hand your opinion that contentment equates to intelligence is indeed your opinion only. No intelligent person shares it, every intelligent person realizes that if our caveman ancestors were content, we'd still live in caves.

"Oscar Wilde: Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation"

#47     Oct 12, 2009
  8. "My opinion that you're a discontented and disturbed person is shared by every ET member who is familiar with your posts."

Yes, that is your opinion...not a fact.

Now all you have to do to prove your opinion is based in fact is to get every single ET member to confirm your opinion to be shared by them...and then prove it by having them state in some thread that they agree with your opinion...

Or run a poll...of course that has been done before and failed...

Another puppet on a string, so easy...

#48     Oct 12, 2009
  9. Now he thinks he is a mind reader...

#49     Oct 12, 2009
  10. That won't be not necessary. Right wingers, left-wingers, bushbots, obamabots, zionists and jew haters, blacks and whites - everyone knows that you're an emotionally and mentally disturbed person.

I really hate to break it to you but content and intelligent people tend not to become internet trolls.

#50     Oct 12, 2009