1/4 of Human Beings Are Muslim.. How many Jews are there out there?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Whose law?

Their own law of might makes right...

And speaking of possession..

The modern Jew lives by the Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules.".

Same as the Golden Calf rule that Moses condemned...

#31     Oct 9, 2009
  2. Gummivogel got the Zionist figured:

#32     Oct 9, 2009
  3. Funny, because here you are, being concerned. Sorry about that cardboard box you live in...

#33     Oct 9, 2009
  4. An intelligent clan would not create a tiny little state in the middle of an area that other members of a different clan hate them...

Academia would hold the "Holy Land" theory as the myth of a primitive religion...

Academia would also downgrade those who couldn't use a shift key as suffering from some mental illness...

#34     Oct 12, 2009
  5. Academia has not said jews were "smart" for creating Israel in the so called "Holy Lands."

See if you can do the math on that one...

#35     Oct 12, 2009
  6. I don't measure intelligence by levels of neurosis, materialistic achievement, nor a group believing they are superior or chosen by God...

In academic circles, the shift key matters...

#36     Oct 12, 2009
  7. Why don't you measure it by the number of nobel prize winners, famous scientists, prominent politicians, inventors, entrepreneurs then?

#37     Oct 12, 2009
  8. I post once at the top of this train wreck and you come in way later to comment? May I ask why you felt the need?
    As for the rest, I find this thread mind-boggling. Scum vs scum, and none of these sewer-dwellers would even begin to have any idea why they're scum.
    I've never quite seen anything like this one. Maybe I just don't hang out enough down here in the P&R forum.
    No, scratch that.

#38     Oct 12, 2009
  9. I measure intelligence by a person's ability to find contentment in life...

Materialistic achievement simply does not necessarily lead to contentment in life, which is why we see so many high achievers lacking contentment in life...

#39     Oct 12, 2009
  10. A test score does not have anything to do with finding contentment in life, in fact over achievers are generally found in psychiatrists offices with greater frequency than the average person...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chosen_people

#40     Oct 12, 2009