1/4 of Human Beings Are Muslim.. How many Jews are there out there?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 8, 2009.

1. GV: Better than having shit between the ears.
    BTW, don't bother answering. Both you and Momo/idiot are on ignore, because you deserve each other.

#11     Oct 8, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Ohhh. it's not about the money or the numbers of people... it's about God, he has a book out, it's a bestseller, it's incredible really... He talks about the latter age where he will gather the Jews together.. He mentions that they will be hated by all peoples too.. so now there are a billion+ Muslims just champing at the bit to destroy a tiny little country that just sits there getting prosperous.. it shows us that God runs things.. He actually says that in the book of Job very clearly.. "I run things" is the best translation of what He says... I try to let Him run things for me... any problem I have at all, I turn it over to Jesus.. I've done that for other people too, I always check back in a few days and they have gone from despair to happiness.. He likes to show what He can do sometimes... now if I refuse to give up the lies I believe, the pride, well, He can't help me very dramatically can He? He'll honor my agreement with the lie until I decide to break the agreement, that's what He died on the cross for, to pay for me so I could give him all the lies I've ever believed and he could take that to hell, come back from there and sit at the right hand of God the Father... where He runs things :cool:

#12     Oct 8, 2009
  3. Why? What have they done for the world lately, what's been their contribution to human civilization? Camel fucking of course, anything else? Jews - 171 Nobel prize winners, Muslims - 6 (including Arafat).

Besides, from the muslim perspective working with them means submitting to all their demands, no less. They don't negotiate, they don't compromise, they murder, riot, pillage instead.

The UK worked with them, got the London tube bombings, Spain worked with them, got train bombings (3/11), France is the most pro-muslim western country - got riots and thousands of burnt cars, Denmark got the cartoon riots, India got dozens of terror attacks, Russia got Moscow theater and Beslan (to name just the most prominent attacks).

Yeah, let's work with them, what a great idea. We already work with virtually all of their governments. The question is how do you work with hordes of uncompromising, uneducated, medieval religious fanatics?

#13     Oct 8, 2009
  4. ROTFLMAO

#14     Oct 8, 2009
  5. Not true. You should not count the number of zionists.

#15     Oct 8, 2009
  6. Did you count in there the wealth from
    zionists, such as Madoff, Milken, and other wealth derived from frauds/crimes/etc?

Also you should not count the free money that uncle sam gives to Israel in form of cash, military hardware, military training, education, and the non tangible other assets which are priceless.

#16     Oct 8, 2009
  7. 1. Not all zionists are jews, and you counted many in there.

2. Your zionist definition: Iran president believse that Israel has the right to exit. So he is a zionist then. I read somewhere that he does not have a problem if Israel right to exist was implemented in other places such as Bavaria in Germany.

#17     Oct 8, 2009
  8. The majority are like the In Name Only Christians...

They ignore the law of Moses and worship the golden calf...

#18     Oct 8, 2009
  9. Search interviews with 60 minutes, and american TVs, etc. It seem that he does not have a problem with Israel's right to exist as long as it does not exist on stolen land in Palestine. I read he mentioned Bavaria, Australia, and other places.

#19     Oct 9, 2009
  10. Link your copy and paste, please...

In any case, it doesn't matter. Whoever you are quoting is full of shit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

#20     Oct 9, 2009