1:08PM, May 19/08, NDX Multiday Market Call! Sell anylong, and Go Short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 19, 2008.

1. Lets keep it real shall we? This clown risky has been calling tops in the NDX for a long time somewhere in the tune of 125 points.

So yaa he got one day to go his way but lets keep the whole picture in mind and have a laugh on his account, shall we?

#51     May 19, 2008
  2. Dear good readers,

I did not read all posts, and I will answer some depending on time and whether an answer is warranted, and useful to readers.

I want just to say that to be a good trader, I believe one needs to have some imagination. Not just to make profits, but really to make trading the best human activity it can be. I think the profitable traders are imaginative, creative, and great thinkers. There are many of them here.

But some posters would really need to make efforts to demonstrate that they have something inside that is original, logical, etc, and above all human.

Here few lines "against" the paparazzies (you can respond by writing something that rhymes and original, and/or make some market calls).

"Put pepper and paparazzies in a Pot. Simmer until hot.

RFT doesn't tussle what's already a wassle in a hot vessel.

If they have asked why, this would be the beginning of a reply:

Like entry, like stop, it is 4X+Y, with X and Y starring you in the eye

But daltonians won't see, until instructed by He.
    "

By RiskFreeTrading (God bless him and his good readers). All rights reserved.

PS:

1. The english in my posts may not be good, but please focus on thoughts and creativity instead.
    2. If you are not familiar with some words, check them first.

#52     May 19, 2008
  3. what a douche

#53     May 19, 2008
  4. I like what you write shortie: Short, precise, and to the point. You deserve whatever you have and will have in life. Congrats and best regards!

#54     May 19, 2008
  5. Shortie is nothing more then your own lap dog. You have YET to write a post which is precise. You fill this board each day with vague calls which dont include a single trade. Then you run around trying to pat yourself on the back and insult as many others as you can. ROTFLMAO

#55     May 20, 2008
  6. Could you guys tell us how you are played NDX and the market move of the last few hours (The selloff started at 1PM and something yesterday, which is just around 5.5 hours ago)? What a difference few hours can make.

PS: I am not reading the posts of some as it might be counter productive to do so. They can join the good side whenever they want to.

#56     May 20, 2008
  7. I didn't see anything complex in arriving at the decision to go short yesterday. The NDX (Gap 2050) and the SPX (Wedge 1440) hit major resistance at precisely the same time.

#57     May 20, 2008
  8. 1. First it is good that you saw the top. Others (like me) have things tools, but what is important is the result and not the means.

2. Do you know the fraction of traders who saw it? The volume on the QQQQs yesterday was aroun 140M. If we take a 15 minutes chart, the volume at the top was around 2M. Since there are 24 (15-minute) bars in a day, it means the average volume per bar is around 6M. The bar with maximum volume was around 11M, and towards the bottom of the day.

3. So I would like to ask you: what's the fraction of traders who showed their hands (meaning among along those who traded the QQQQs) saw it?

#58     May 20, 2008
  9. READ THIS FIRST: this guy called Shortie a lap DOG, just because Shortie wrote his independent opinion which seems to be opposite of the opinion of the singleton who is the subject of the text below.

"Your posts are ugly and not nice
    This post may be ugly but it is nice
    Your head has lice
    So slice and dice
    Repeat at least twice
    If you trade with lice
    The best you will eat is rice
    This post is like ice
    To freeze your lice
    Unless you become nice and without lice
    My dear readers you know I am nice
    I hope you will understand if you find this post ugly and not nice
    It is directed only to the singleton that is seldom nice
    "

-Monday 20, 2008. By RFT (God bless him and his good readers). All rights reserved

#59     May 20, 2008
  10. Congratulations risky you have established yourself as a true immature child. You have been calling for a top in the NDX for 125 points and now you get the first significant 2 day sell off the best you can offer is several childish rants?

Look in the mirror my friend, you are what’s wrong with these types of internet forums. You are a coward among posters here chiding in with infantile rants at those who have exposed you for what you really are, or hiding like a coward when your guesses in the markets are wrong.

Do you really believe that your silly rant has any effect on anyone? I guess you do being that you also believe you have over 40 million readers a day on ET.

Thanks again for the entertainment and laughs LOL

#60     May 20, 2008