1:08PM, May 19/08, NDX Multiday Market Call! Sell anylong, and Go Short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 19, 2008.

1. I don't think it's appropriate to disrespect riskfreetrading on his own thread like that. :eek:

#31     May 19, 2008
  2. i don't believe so. riskfree made quite a few great calls with amazying timing. but, i guess some people are too biased to see that.

#32     May 19, 2008
  3. Yep, they sure are too biased. When you look in the mirror do you see what you want to see, or what is actually there?

#33     May 19, 2008
  4. OK

Your assingment as resident riskfree flunkie is to:
    • tabulate and itemize every single call he has made
    • determine what the margin requirements where
    • give us the the exspected position sizing, and
    • let us know the amount of capital (max / min) required to initiate the position.

Then give us:
    • the number of wins vs. the number of losses (real life)
    • after this please give us the real-life win/loss ratio and the
    • max win/min win and max loss/min loss

After all has been said-and-done, I have no doubt my practice of using price action to trade with the dominant trend has riskfree's ole-ole-oxen-free calls beat by a mile ... and be willing to put-up real money any day of the week to prove it.

OK cabana boy, you called me over here now the ball's in your court, put up or STFU.

How many people wanna bet we see the later. :D

#34     May 19, 2008
  5. lol :p

#35     May 19, 2008
  6. Still waiting for a real-time price-action based call... I have seen the charts, let's see the real thing as it happens.

#36     May 19, 2008
  7. Stealthtrader posted in real time in Mandelbrot's thread. I have posted real time in the P&F thread. Most of the time only the people THAT DON'T TRADE can take the time to post in real time.

#37     May 19, 2008
  8. If you're talking to me, I have a million calls spread throughout these forums.

Here's one little clown:
    MandelbrotSet Manages Risk, Riskfreetrading Makes Calls

#38     May 19, 2008
  9. " The stop is 4X+Y
    with X and Y always starring at your eye.

If they asked politely he may have revealed Y,
    and probably X and the why
    behind the expression 4X+Y"

"If he can rim eyes, whys, and Ys
    Do not you think he is wise,
    And he may have the unsual eyes
    That know and understand the whys
    To short and long anything that underlies
    With the whens and whys
    At an accuracy close to an always"

--May 19, 2008, 5:56PM by riskfreetrading (in addition to trading he likes to tickle poetry. He may sound pretentious, but he is really a friendly person).

#39     May 19, 2008
  10. ok, so you are good at price action. in other words you are going with the trend, right? so, the trend was up today and you were long. would not you say that having a tool that predicted the turnaround would be helpful to your approach? why dissmiss what riskfree posts as totally useless BS? both your approach and what riskfree does seem complementary.

#40     May 19, 2008