$1,000,000 in 3 Months

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Tums, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Lol, you can't really be that stupid,c an you?

#11     Aug 20, 2006
  2. T-Dogg, as an alternate approach to making money change hands at a pace of 3X the daily range on ES, I would be happy to license the use of the famed Hyposculator indicator and the Hypenvelope volatility band for use on NQ:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75001

I would even commit to take the other side of his trades until he gets the hang of it.

#12     Aug 20, 2006
  3. I think it is entirely possible to have $1,000,000 in three months.

Just start with $2,000,000 today.

#13     Aug 20, 2006

4. Dude, the only thing that makes sense with what you wrote above is your purpose and attitude and not your words.

Trade to produce wealth, wow, what a concept, yet almost all traders trade for income.

I suggest you split your capital into an income acct and a wealth acct.

For wealth, like many others said before, use compounding. Find the most consistent edge you can find, no matter how small and trade it. After a few years you'll be rich, rich, rich! lol.

#14     Aug 20, 2006
  5. 1. Buy a huge gold chain (need not be real gold!), baggy pants. ($500)
    2. Rent an escalade for a day, have your buddy take picures of you with it holding some realistic-looking airsoft pistols. ($200)
    3. Hire a good music producer (promise a cut of back end); record a rap single. ($10k)
    4. Get arrested for some petty crime that sounds dangerous, something like "aggrivated assault on a parking meter." Get lawyer to get you out on bail. (20k) Or:
    Just buy some ex-con's rap sheet and pencil your name over his ($100)--Make sure you get a mug shot taken!--it doesn't have to be real
    5. Hire a publicist, push the hell out of your "street rep." Put your single on itunes. (20k)

No problem. $1m will just be the beginning.

#15     Aug 20, 2006
  6. This one gets my vote ! :D

#16     Aug 20, 2006
  7. bet the ranch on spy sept 135 calls. Ill check back on expiry for my 20% performance +2% mgmt fee.

#17     Aug 20, 2006
  8. BCE

BCE

Good one :D :D :D

#18     Aug 20, 2006
  9. Seriouscoin, I love it!

Yep, if some white kid named after a bag of candy can do it, why not?

#19     Aug 20, 2006
  10. Daal

Daal

Try some kind of Bob Citron approach, you might wake up with a mil, up or down but at least you gave yourself a shot

#20     Aug 20, 2006