.03% vs 2.8% on Durable Goods: Do these idiots have any idea?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Are you kidding me, INDU under psyc. number of 10,000, Durabel Goods numbers missed huge....

And the AM pundits are still talking recovery!

Insanity or Propaganda... Watch the 30 year and Gold today.

2. Yeah. It's amazing. All the talk is whether or not the talking heads see a CHANCE or not of a double dip. "I think there's a 10% chance", "I think there's a 35% chance", etc. b.s.

I couldn't agree with you more, and have felt this way for a longgggggg time. What planet are they on? It seems a foregone conclusion. Massive amounts of institutional long equity weightings holding with all their might, trying not to capitulate.

3. S2007S

S2007S

Everyone thinks with stimulus and free handouts that the biggest credit crisis in history is long gone and anyone thinking we are in the stage of recovery is a complete idiot. All those speaking of a double dip are fools as well because the recession never left, its been here and still is here, yes gdp showed signs of strong growth but that is totally discounted when its artificially grown through stimulus spending and free bailouts worth hundreds and hundreds of billions.

4. Exactly. It never left.

5. MattF

MattF

the dead cat was weighed down....thus it never bounced....