008Trader.com ???

Discussion in 'Options' started by Crevalle, Mar 5, 2005.

1. i have deleted mr. spinners more recent posts that smack of advertising....

if you fell you have been wronged please let me know...

you only have to tell us once about your systems....most of us can read and pretty much remember what we have read....

#41     Jun 13, 2005
  2. ozzy

ozzy

absolutely shameless.

#42     Jun 13, 2005
  3. Uh, all I did was post here that the subscription service I pay for just announced that it was doing a 1 week free trial, and that it was 50% off its prices.

How is that shilling? I was very upfront saying that b/c of their referral system I would get a kickback for referring anyone. I have made back much of my subscription fees just by referring people. Yes, you do that by being "aggressive".

Sounds like alot of people on this board need to develop a hobby or something, get outside. Sherlock Holmes would be so proud that you googled me, lol!

#43     Jun 13, 2005
  4. In your PM here and on trade2win you say:
    "3 other guys on this board signed up last month and they already are profitable"

So are there 3 guys on both boards that are already profitable after signing up last month?

What a coincidence...
    :D

#44     Jun 13, 2005
  5. I admit I'm a bit lazy, hence the subscription services I sign up for! So I copy and pasted, oh no!

Come on, you have to have better things to do...

#45     Jun 13, 2005
  6. OK, fair enough.

But maybe now it's time, to shut those Sherlocks up once and for all, to publish your account statements. It would make 008 a lot of customers (and you your kickback) and we could go on discussing real issues.

Plz?

Ursa..

#46     Jun 13, 2005
  7. "I admit I'm a bit lazy..."

had an "L" word in mind too.

Why do you suppose trade2win banned you?

Pimping a service to get kickbacks is not much different than pimping your own service.

#47     Jun 13, 2005
  8. Mail2Smitty, sorry I offended you. I am just trying help people out and make a living like everyone else. The funny thing is, all of the people who I have referred and signed up are still members. I don't think they would tell you I was doing something wrong.

#48     Jun 15, 2005
  9. Ursa,

As I said before, i have nothing to prove. Their site shows all of the trades, plus they have a week trial. Sorry if I disappoint the Sherlocks.

#49     Jun 17, 2005