008Trader.com ???

Discussion in 'Options' started by Crevalle, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Had another great week with the 008 system. The market seemed to do everything opposite of what I thought, but luckily I stuck with their signals.

Qtip, how is commando coming? Hope everything is good.

-Thomas

#31     May 1, 2005
  2. Do we have a shill?

I'd recommend you guys get a new web design, the current one is a bit cheap looking especially for a guy making 1000% / year.

I mean, seriously, if you can really make 1000% a year I don't think you need to be selling a system, you should keep it to yourself.

On top of that, these guys don't actually trade this system in their own account. Yeah, it must be great. RED FLAG anyone?!

I hope nobody's actually bought this from you. I don't like shills.

#32     May 1, 2005
  3. I will forward this comment on to their support people. I agree with you that their website looks very minimal. Although they say they do that on purpose, I think they would be much better off having a site that offered more than just a trading system.

I didn't read anywhere where it said they do or don't trade this or that system. I know somebody on this thread said something about that, but that is pretty circumstantial. All I can say is that I am a customer and I am making loads of $$.

I hate shills too.
    -Thomas

#33     May 4, 2005
  4. qtip

qtip

Do you mind posting your account statement? Of course, you can delete the account number and all individual information. If so, then I will sign up with them as well.

You seem to have a lot of great things to say about them and would love enjoy the wealth also:)

#34     May 4, 2005
  5. Could it be any clearer that you are a shill?

I think it's pretty clear to everyone now.

#35     Jun 12, 2005
  6. Mr. Spinner,

Why not? It's easy to just say ok....

Although I may be anonymous to you, I am not anonymous to many of the people on this board. I collaborate with many others, and simply cannot be posting my account, trades, etc...

#36     Jun 12, 2005
  7. qtip

qtip

I guess the issue I am having is when you look back at your posts, it seems you have a little more invested with them then just being a customer. Again, not accusing you, just what it seems from your post...

I do appreciate the info, but I would need a little more substance from you in order to take your recommendation.

#37     Jun 12, 2005
  8. #38     Jun 13, 2005
  9. qtip

qtip

Wow, great information!

Lets see what response we get from Mr. Spinner...

#39     Jun 13, 2005
  10. The message that got poor thomas banned at trade2win:

Spam PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not particularly happy about receiving spam like this.
    Is there somewhere on T2W where I should report it?
    Has anyone else received the same PM?

Cheers,
    Steve

################################################
    traders helping each other
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sharriss,

I just recently subscribed to a trading system that has done quite well for me. I have wasted my money on alot of junk out there URL REMOVED and a few others) and once I found this site everything turned around for me.

URL REMOVED BY ROSSORED

They have a referral program where I get money for people who subscribe using my name as a referrer. I just wanted to let you know that, so you understand where I am coming from.

Anyways, if its something that you might be interested in then give it a try. Tell them that Thomas Spinner referred you when you sign up. 3 other guys on this board signed up last month and they already are profitable. I think alot of it has to do with the confidence a trading system (with past results) gives you.

Either way, if you have any tips for me or new things to look at that you come across, please send them my way!

Thanks,

Thomas

Looks amaziningly familiar...

#40     Jun 13, 2005