AMP Futures Now Offers our Customers FREE (No Charge) ACH Withdraws

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, Sep 2, 2014.

1. sergioerm

sergioerm

This is MOST DEFINITELY not working (at least through Chase) at the moment. I've spent literally weeks, or a few months, talking to both AMP and Chase and no joy. You can't add an ACH payee or an account that is not under your name. The message I get is something like "this account has been added by someone else". I'm just bumping this post in the hopes that AMP can work out something like a ZELLE option, which is quite safe and non-returnable. Tks.

#31     Oct 6, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Well, that is for the account-holder's security. This way someone else can't just come in and withdraw your money to an account you did not authorize.

Maybe you can ask AMP for some account amendment paperwork. Not sure if that is a thing.

@AMP_Global

#32     Oct 6, 2021
  3. tony.m

tony.m

@AMP_Global is full of sh..
    Took me 3 goes to withdraw money to move to another broker.
    Charged me multiple times
    $30 fee for amp
    $40 to move money to the middle bank. Why the hell in this day and age you are using middle banks for transfer USD.
    The whole process took 2 weeks.

#33     Oct 11, 2021
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Are you a US citizen, physically located in the US, doing business with a US bank?

#34     Oct 11, 2021
  5. tony.m

tony.m

This was with AMP Global, Located in EU.

#35     Oct 11, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Then I suppose that is the reason for the middle bank? AMP got into the out-side of US market only a couple years ago. They have an AMA thread here somewhere. Let me dig it up.

#36     Oct 11, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight