Trump declared completely sane and rational

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Now that the president has been given a clean bill of health, both mentally and physically, we can expect the left to drop the issue. Isn't that right lefties? Come 2020 we'll see if Hillary and Biden will submit to the exact same standards. I'm sure the left will demand nothing less of their candidates.

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

When your doctor says that you may have lived upto 200 with a better diet, you know you are full of shit.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. elderado

elderado

Now the libtards will have to revert back to "russian collusion" or scream more "RACIST"!!!

Is that all you got?

Clubber Lang and WeToddDid2 like this.
  4. MRI scan. We need that.

Also he is fat. He must be using a golf cart all the time on the course.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Right, Trump's chief strategies gets grand jury subpoena by Trump's DOJ and his own party calls him racist but that's all a distraction! The real news is that an overweight man may live upto 200!

6. UsualName

UsualName

It was also declared Trump weighs 239 pounds... lol. His left butt cheek weighs 100 pounds on its own.

exGOPer likes this.
  7. A pig for his height. I am 250 and 6'5 3/4 and I'm bordering obese BMI.

I don't believe 6'3" unless he is the only man of his age to be the same height as when he as 21. Also a friend met him in 2013 and swears he is 6'1".

I smell a doctor fudging the figures a bit. Also Trump could lie his ass off on diagnostic questions. Only an MRI will do.

upload_2018-1-16_17-9-42.png

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Sadly, they did not do a mental evaluation.

9. sss12

sss12

Yes, they did. Keep up.
    Where are my news feed blasts from the NY Times on this ?.. F'in crickets !

10. And they are lying about his height.. Usual Trump zone bullshit like his doctor before.

O'Reilly is 6'4" (or was when younger)

[​IMG]

#10     Jan 16, 2018