Looking for traders which have at least 1 year trading experience.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ArmaTrader97, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Hi, I looking for traders with expirience in trading at least 1 year which can sacrifice their time to trade a minimum of 1 Session per day (not newbie because I have also few years trading expirience) which trade Options/Binary Option or Forex that we can make Channel/Group for trading on discord or other platforms, trade together, learn from each other and motivate each other(If some interested PM me, it is allways easyer success when you work together than when you work alone upload_2021-6-7_23-40-44.gif

I started this thread also and will update it: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/small-challenge-20-grow-to-100.359282/

lindemesser likes this.
  2. I am a good trader with 4yrs experience

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Tavurth

Tavurth

Use the tradingview chat?

ArmaTrader97 likes this.
  4. multiple years experience - jst about 2 years trading full time & looking to join a team

ArmaTrader97 likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I have 7 years experience. But not in binary options, because they are fake and will bleed you dry.

I will not sacrifice my time for you. Instead, I will charge you $100 per hour in your Discord channel to tell you how naive you are, but the music is free.

You need sex.

Amatrue likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

that is provided you manage to learn from the right person.

most of the time, you will be learning the wrong garbage things.
    ended up you have to spend tons of time trying to decontaminate your mind.

the same goes for reading thousands of trading looks,
    surfing the internet for info on how to trade.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    ArmaTrader97 likes this.
  7. Yes I have paid membership on Tradingview. Send me PM if you still interested I can't PM you because you limit which members can contact you. Sorry for late reply I had some problems

8. Hi bro send me PM if you are still interested. Sorry for late reply I had some problems

9. 777

The fact you mention binary makes it highly likely this is at minimum a waste of time, and retail FOREX is dubious.

10. Short33x9

Short33x9

I'm looking for the same thing... My email is priestnate672@gmail.com

QUOTE="ArmaTrader97, post: 5399458, member: 527603"]Hi, I looking for traders with expirience in trading at least 1 year which can sacrifice their time to trade a minimum of 1 Session per day (not newbie because I have also few years trading expirience) which trade Options/Binary Option or Forex that we can make Channel/Group for trading on discord or other platforms, trade together, learn from each other and motivate each other(If some interested PM me, it is allways easyer success when you work together than when you work alone View attachment 260357

I started this thread also and will update it: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/small-challenge-20-grow-to-100.359282/[/QUOTE]

#10     Feb 12, 2022