JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sebastian11, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys, how do you like this broker? I’ve been looking after it for a while and wanna open an account, but at first it would be nice to hear opinions of the traders that have been working more than one week with the company. The most important thing for me is to receive your feedback on their orders execution and money withdrawal.

2. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Regulated out of Belize, that's all you need to know to steer well clear.

3. Mifar

Mifar

The broker is new on the market :) However, the fact that they create forum branches means that they want to be known. It would be interesting for me to follow their news and to watch them growing.

4. It’s always interesting to observe new brokers. Many people prefer to open accounts exactly with them because it is said that such brokers can offer better promotions and conditions.

5. Gramp

Gramp

I’ve openen an account with this broker and have been trading for 4 months. When a broker stops being new? Are there any time limits for a broker to proceed to another category?

6. Mifar

Mifar

Probably, it doesn't depend on how much time has passed, but on the number of traders and their opinions. If there is a broker that has been working for 15 years, and traders don’t like it and cash out their money, will somebody need such broker? What about a case when a broker has 3 years record and only positive opinions about it? I would give my money to the latter. We’ll see what this broker is like. Do they cash out? Can you show a screenshot?

7. Gramp

Gramp

Well, so if you ask, here is the screenshot.[​IMG]

8. Mifar

Mifar

Thank you for the evidence you gave. It’s just not my first day in trading, so I don’t trust some bullshit - only facts! For me, the screenshot does really has value.

9. Gramp

Gramp

Yeah, I agree with you. You just can’t trust some stranger’s words. What do you think now? Is it all ok?

10. Mifar

Mifar

How to say…yes, I’m more confident right now, but I usually check everything by myself. Therefore, I will be completely sure when I cash out the money)

#10     Apr 21, 2016