Has anybody got paid from Nevis Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bears21, Feb 17, 2017.

1. bears21

bears21

since they shut down has anybody been able to cash out. I know Chamroonrat got arrested in regards to Nonko, he has some interest in Nevis I hear and that's the reason they haven't released any funds for the Nevis guys.

2. JackRab

JackRab

Why would anyone in their right mind put their money with people named Nonko or Chamroonrat.... really....??

EDIT:... :banghead:.... one look at their website... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Come on people!!!! What was your incentive to go with them??? Is it specifically because they are located in the West Indies? Or because of their amazing website? Or because of the ease to be able to contact them through Skype?

Let me guess... it was their 500x leverage and $5 margin requirment to trade gazillions of $ in FX....

3. bears21

bears21

good point, I am just curious to see how this plays out. Looks to me like these international prop firms are slowly and steadily being phased out. There are many more still operating China, Canada etc.

4. JackRab

JackRab

The people who somehow lost money in this deserve to be fleeced... idiots. There are so many reputable brokers out there, why on earth go with something that smells like rotting fish?

Anyway, after this thread... I doubt anyone will have the guts to stand up and say... "I'm that idiot!!!" ;)

5. bears21

bears21

I am curious to hear from those people that started the Nevis thread a few months ago, another one for the books!!!!

6. JackRab

JackRab

Does ET do any due diligence on their sponsors? I know it's more or less an open forum... but still any fraudulent behavior reflects badly on ET... @Baron?

d08 likes this.
  7. I never put more than 75% of my net worth in suspicious looking scams

8. algofy

algofy

Solid plan, at least you have 25% left regardless.

TradeViper and i960 like this.
  9. algofy

algofy

Stupid PDT rule forces people to these places.

10. Agree! That rule is dumb and the few times I have hit it, over the years, you simply ask your broker to reset it promising to never do it again as you get one freebie every 180 days.lol That being said I'll gladly dump, a few K, of my TEVA profits for gazillions in leverage...either I win or you better prepare for the Apocalypse as I crashed it all.hahahaha

#10     Feb 17, 2017