Enjoy FREE Basic-Advanced Price Action Lessons with Trading Drills Academy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TradingDrills, Jan 25, 2021.

1. TraderKohl

TraderKohl

So where is the website where Tulip and others are mentioning, specifically the BCT? Thanks,

#11     Feb 18, 2021
    Y Davis, ESMAIL, ERIC.W and 2 others like this.
  2. This roadmap might be useful for all aspiring traders to plan for success:

upload_2021-2-19_12-12-47.png

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    #12     Feb 18, 2021
    Tulip, ESMAIL, ERIC.W and 2 others like this.
  3. Tulip

Tulip

https://tradingdrills.com/

#13     Feb 19, 2021
  4. Tulip

Tulip

Laleh A., [19.02.21 19:12]
    I would like to share my progress with you. I entered the stock market in 2018. I tried different methods such as pitchfork, harmonic, Elliott, various indicators, etc. I even tried signaling channels until I got acquainted with Price Action. After trying different methods and different price action courses, I became acquainted with the PAAT academy, and this led me to find the right path within a year of training and to achieve continuous profit from the many losses I suffered during previous year. I was very lucky to get acquainted with the academy after a year of losses and I did not suffer any more losses. Below are the pictures of my resume before and after joining the PAAT academy.

#14     Feb 19, 2021
    Y Davis, ESMAIL, ERIC.W and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hi TraderKohl,

Thanks for taking the PAAT course and asking about the BCT conditions. This section and other important pages (related to Human & Market Psychology Conflict + how PAAT was reversed engineered to address all 3 elements of success in trading for the majority of traders) are still under development on our website and will be updated and announced in ET soon.

The BCT Club has over 30 successful global traders now and is a private social media group. I can share with you the following facts about the "Become Consistent Trader (BCT)" Club:

Advantage:
    1- Access of the trader to PAAT system and coaches will be updated automatically at no cost as long as the trader is an active member of the BCT Club
    2- Group discussions and webinars on the important topics and trends/tools/technologies/instruments that are influencing trading and financial market
    3- Being held responsible and accountable to the eyes of other professional traders in the club (while you are managing your own funds, you cannot take any trades randomly and deviate from well-developed habits)

Entry Condition:
    1- The trader has to complete all 12 Modules of the PAAT coaching system successfully
    2- The trader maintains Trading Drills Academy values while interacting with other club members and coaches
    3- The trader takes trades in the real account (not Demo) consistently (regardless of size and instrument)
    4- The trader Follows the planned maximum Stop loss and Drawdown and risk management criteria (the maximum single loss cannot be more than the established SL)
    5- The trader takes all trades according to the PAAT Algo/Process rules/filters (can personalize and add volume profile/order flow, correlations, …)
    6- The trader submits a monthly trading report and equity curve in the group (the financial values can be masked for the privacy purpose)
    7- The trader sends one movie or five pictures of the best trades taken every month to the club members
    8- The trader actively participates in the discussions and webinars

Hope this helps and looking forward to any suggestions/questions :)
    Ray

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    #15     Feb 20, 2021
    ESMAIL, ERIC.W, shanasmith and 2 others like this.