Challenge of Weekly Profit trading Futures

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trade4gainz, Aug 12, 2018.

1. 777

This should be fun to watch ))

#21     Aug 12, 2018
    _eug_ and Trade4gainz like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Nothing comes from nothing here. What is your angle here? What do you hope to gain from this obvious attempt at what we cannot yet determine? And if we "win", how will you send us this $50 grand prize? Will you require our name, street address and date of birth? This is so abnormally fishy the smell is reaching down to Cape Cod. Hideousness!

I honestly do not know why you pre-ambled this "challenge" with "I have recently become a profitable futures trader"...That is a loaded statement. Dude, so have I, but I took a break to KEEP my profits because I messed up. Discretion is the better form of valor and all that jazz. Man, this could become a popcorn thread. I guess the dog days of August don't HAVE to be boring in the ET meta-verse. :)

#22     Aug 12, 2018
    #23     Aug 12, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Fine, I'll try your challenge. I'm bored waiting for Q3 to settle down. ES, max 2 contracts? Hmm, how hard can it be?

#24     Aug 12, 2018
    Trade4gainz likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Whoops, I already see a problem with your terms. We cannot trade 2 contracts on the ES with 10K. The initial margin for 2 ES contracts at the CME is $12,760 currently. So unless you up the account value limit, the contest is invalid.

#25     Aug 12, 2018
  6. Margin is implied when limit is 2, he’s just looking at ending dollar value.

#26     Aug 12, 2018
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Well, it is invalid. We cannot trade 2 contracts of ES with 10K in the account.

#27     Aug 12, 2018

8. sure no problem just let the thread know balance you started with

#28     Aug 12, 2018
  9. screen3.PNG

#29     Aug 12, 2018
  10. HERE IS THE RULES

START WHATEVER BALANCE YOU FEEL LIKE TO TRADE MAX 2 CONTRACT OF ES OR CL YOUR CHOICE, LET THE THREAD KNOW YOUR STARTING BALANCE WITH PIC PROOF, MUST NOT TRADE MORE THAN 2 CONTRACT MAX SIZE TO MAKE THE TRADING REALISTIC VALUE, FRIDAY WE CHECK FOR WINNER WITH PROFIT GAIN FROM START BALANCE.

IF TRADED MORE THAN 2 CONTRACT ANY GIVEN TIME RULES ARE BROKEN

#30     Aug 12, 2018