Alert services recommendations

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Jdesey, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

I am getting interested in alert software/services for trades. I am not looking to be in a room. More like a service that alerts or sends a Twitter message for the trade in real time. this would be to trade the Emini Futures ES, NQ, YM, TS

any recommendations?

2. just21

just21

3. algofy

algofy

why?

4. Jdesey

Jdesey

I think there is something to be said for removing the Human element. No, I am not looking for fully automated, but I do believe there may be alert programs that are considering more criteria than I can stand alone

5. speedo

speedo

One mans signal is another mans noise.

6. Gotcha

Gotcha

Hahhaahahahahaha...

LOlolololololol......

Lets recap here folks. This guy went on and on about how profitable he was with the ES, risking 2 points, and gaining 3. Then he complained about how it wasn't moving.

Then he found the NQ all over again, even though he used to trade it years ago, and seemed to be doing well. And then there was a few days where he hit -5 for a few trades.

And now you're just looking for a service to call out trades???

Dude, you're all over the god damn map, but more than likely making all this shit up. You've done a good job of increasing the postings here at ET ever since you came so I hope you're collecting paycheck for that.

7. Jdesey

Jdesey

glad you are paying attention... you are my #1 fan....

I am honest enough to say that although I want to trade NQ and believe the opportunities are there, my entries are not as good as they need to be. okay, so there you are.

Yes, I can trade ES.... but I am really sick and tired of watching it go nowhere day after day with the NQ still moving on nice range

Gotcha likes this.
  8. If you really want to be a great trader, and breakaway from the dumb, losing sheep masses...you'll take the initative to learn and master the art of the trade yourself, o_O

Try to accomplish this on a daily basis, master that time frame chart -- much higher revolutions, for a potentially much more profound compounding effect,
    Options on that, now you're talking some nuclear bomb returns,

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Jdesey likes this.
  9. Jack1960

Jack1960

lawrence-lugar what a strange concept you tell! Trading is for making easy money. You talk about learning and hard work

10. Jack1960

Jack1960

Seriously, I can tell you about several good services but you can not make money without yourself developing a deeper understanding.

#10     Jul 24, 2017