40% Discount on The Gauntlet Mini™ $50,000 Account, Start Now for $99!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Earn2Trade

Earn2Trade Sponsor

Dear Elite Traders,

If you’re a maverick who knows how to pilot a trading account, now is the time to show off your skills. Jump into the cockpit and let your professional trading career take flight with the Gauntlet Mini™ $50,000 account!

This month we’re offering it with a 40% discount for the first month of your subscription. Grab your discount and start now for $99 to get funded with Earn2Trade! This deal is only available until the end of April.

[​IMG]

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Let me get it straight for $350 a month you allow anyone a daily loss of 3K?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, it means the next day your max loss is $1500. Exceed that and you fail the gauntlet, since the trailing DD is $4500. I think I got that correct.

4. Earn2Trade

Earn2Trade Sponsor

Hello RedDuke and Overnight,

The Daily Loss rule is based on your Profit & Loss (PnL) including both open (real-time/unrealized), closed trades and commissions. The PnL resets at the beginning of the trading day and is taken from the balance you start the day with.

If we base this on the 150K account you are both referring to, this means you can't reach $3300 in realized on unrealized losses, or you will fail your Gauntlet Mini attempt, you need to stay on top of that amount.