FLASH SALE: half off all Gauntlet Mini™ accounts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

Fuel up your jets because we’re upgrading our March promo to a 50% discount for ALL Gauntlet Mini™ accounts between April 29-30. The discount will be applied to your subscription every month until you pass the test, cancel your subscription, or change your plan. The offer expires on April 30 at midnight CST. Choose your account and start now!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Let me get it straight for $350 a month you allow anyone a daily loss of 3K?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, it means the next day your max loss is $1500. Exceed that and you fail the gauntlet, since the trailing DD is $4500. I think I got that correct.

4. Hello RedDuke and Overnight,

The Daily Loss rule is based on your Profit & Loss (PnL) including both open (real-time/unrealized), closed trades and commissions. The PnL resets at the beginning of the trading day and is taken from the balance you start the day with.

If we base this on the 150K account you are both referring to, this means you can't reach $3300 in realized on unrealized losses, or you will fail your Gauntlet Mini attempt, you need to stay on top of that amount.