........ or he might marry that attractive female and she'll divorce him within three years. :cool:
His "insider information" sources are ready to contribute. :cool:
If you store crude oil in a tanker for a "long time", does the crude oil degrade and/or evaporate such that when it's eventually refined, it...
1) Sounds like a wonderful sell-signal to me! :)
2) This "fruit" has worms in it. :eek:
3) Next stop? ...... $59.99/share. We'll see. :cool:
1) FWIW ...... Try to "divine" the Wednesday EIA number from the API number released Tuesday at 3:30pm (Chicago Time) the day before. :cool:
1) ? .... Crude had a massive fluctuation at the start of the first Gulf War in 1991. It might have done the same thing when the price was above...
1) Possibly towards the end of Summer if trade is slow combined with an absence of new traders. :)
2) A little more likely during December when...
One way or another, she was passionately determined to be a whore. :eek:
If you can be "patient", seats can appear to make a "seasonal bottom" in March / April before the "expected" price advance and volatility advance...
To give yourself additional "motivation", you can post your daily trade results here for the world to see. :cool:
Down, then up. Right on schedule! :cool:
When emerging markets become submerging markets, be very careful. :eek::D
1) It's the "Summer of 2000" all over again. :D
2) Historically, when companies get "too big", the Justice Department interdicts and breaks them...
Way to go with the "due diligence", Ken. :cool:
Separate names with a comma.