Zero Hedge founders revealed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Apr 29, 2016.

1. I Know You

I Know You

Is there any source you could trust 100%? I sure don't.

#11     Apr 30, 2016
  2. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I correctly assume that virtually everyone I read is a good fade. Those that aren't aint saying
    before they are selling.

#12     Apr 30, 2016
  3. Amalgam

Amalgam

Of course everyone is too "above it all" to read ZH :rolleyes:

#13     May 1, 2016
    Zr1Trader likes this.
  4. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

No, not at all. I have learned a lot from these (now we know) financial professionals on Zerohedge. You do have to strongly filter their opinion from the data. No?

#14     May 1, 2016
  5. tommo

tommo

I used to love ZH, had/has some great articles but the constant conspiracy theory and "the world about to implode" rhetoric is getting pretty tiresome. Fair enough if you get a call right. But its been about 8 years of 10 articles a day calling the inevitable collapse of something or other

#15     May 2, 2016
    IAS_LLC likes this.
  6. I Know You

I Know You

Officials don't ring the bell at the top, so someone has to.

#16     May 2, 2016
  7. Vertex

Vertex

So if ZH keeps ringing that bell for another 10 years they might eventually ring it at the top?

Don't get me wrong, they are savvy guys to milk the rabid nuts for millions(?) of clicks. They always put me in mind of the televangelists of old, they know their market.

#17     May 2, 2016
  8. ZH is the best trading twitter news feed. For me anyways.

#18     May 3, 2016
    Zr1Trader likes this.
  9. fhl

fhl

It's better to keep pushing fantasy economics and money printing and then be blindsided by it when it crashes, like 08? Because they are only wrong for a shorter period of time?

That reminds me of the atheists who approve of homosexuality and are then devastated when aids or something 'hits out of the blue'.

* I didn't bring up p&r. I only responded to the poster who did.*

#19     May 4, 2016
  10. ktm

ktm

I thought maybe a few of the serial conspiracy theorist posters here were behind it. I could name a few names, but I don't think I really have to.

#20     May 4, 2016