You make the call - how big will the Ferguson riots be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Nov 18, 2014.

Ferguson Riots

Poll closed Nov 25, 2014.
  1. Multi city category 5 chimp out

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Large, mostly peaceful marches

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. A few demonstrations with more police than protesters

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Zip, zero, nota

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I do wonder if America can get any deeper into the shitter than it already is. At this point, I'd just write a day like that off as the norm. So sad..:(

#101     Nov 24, 2014
  2. Ha! You know it can and will be.

:(

#102     Nov 24, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was trying to be optimistic, but that's damned difficult with a full on war against freedom and common sense.:(

#103     Nov 24, 2014
  4. Prepare for Chimp out.
    CLAYTON, Mo. — A St. Louis County grand jury has finally reached a decision on whether to charge Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown Jr., several media outlets report.
    The panel’s ruling will be revealed during a press conference at the courthouse in Clayton later today.

#104     Nov 24, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thanks for the post. I will be putting my shotgun back in my trunk. I drive through some very bad areas in America's largest city, and don't need anyone hurting my Family or me because we're a certain color.

#105     Nov 24, 2014
  6. Sounds like you really should abandon Flori-DUH and head out west to CO, WY, MT, or ID... away from gang punks.

#106     Nov 24, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Believe it or not, am considering TX, or CO. I just hate thinking about all the taxes, and lib lawmakers from Boulder, but other than that, oh yes! I really like CO!

#107     Nov 24, 2014
  8. TGregg

TGregg

I am considering either TN or TX. Knoxville appears to be fairly homie-free. And Nashville (relatively). Neither have income taxes. If we get some nice multi-city chimp outs, we could see which places are more viable than others. . .

#108     Nov 24, 2014
  9. On the one hand, we have great outdoor amenities and climate.

On the other hand, we HAVE been "Californicated". :(

#109     Nov 24, 2014
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Hmm, curious that they are waiting `til darkness falls. While it's probably a good idea to give folks a chance to GTF out of dodge, an announcement after dark seems like a bad idea. If the GJ comes in with Murder 1, then folks will be out celebrating, and that could turn pretty ugly. If the GJ comes out with not guilty, then we could be in for some fireworks.

#110     Nov 24, 2014