Wyckoff's Monster

Discussion in 'Journals' started by green.green, Mar 2, 2014.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

Every day is buy day at least once when you're day trader :)

#41     Mar 23, 2014
  2. ...... well there you go
    yet another thread converted to a commercial for a wannabe guru
    plus one for ET.

phook Taylor then. long live the gurus.

#42     Mar 23, 2014
  3. ... who needs trading statements when you have ET ?

#43     Mar 23, 2014
  4. Its not as if there is any info floating around about Taylor's trading results (at least that I could find). The proof is always in the pudding. If we can move past the Taylor versus DBP thing that would be great. I'd like to keep this thread on the top at hand.

#44     Mar 23, 2014
  5. niko

niko

So Green, what is your take on today? Whether you "adopt" SLA or not is not the issue here, the thing about not getting married with prediction is more important, you have to be bias free if you wanna trade like Wyckoff. From my pérsonal experience as a VERY DAMAGED wannabe, I can tell you that that approach is therapy, is much more than a series of setups, is a way to learn to understand the markets in a deeper way. If you wanna join the SLA crew you are welcome, if not just remember, nothing really "works" until you have tested it yourself.

#45     Mar 24, 2014
  6. slugar

slugar

Pretty sure he has stated several times he like SLA better than taylor

#46     Mar 24, 2014
  7. niko

niko

Yes he has, thanks for pointing it out, but one thing is to like it and the other thing is to put his back into the whole process. But that is his choice.

#47     Mar 24, 2014
  8. slugar

slugar

The fact of the matter is if all of us just followed the process without hesitation and didn't worry about every little aspect of the market and didn't have our p/l turned on we would be far better off and some of us would actually be trading live not just on a sim. Nobody gives you a chance you just need to stand on your own two feet and take them!

#48     Mar 24, 2014
  9. niko

niko

Well, I disagree, there are good people who give you the chance to learn how to do this properly, Db and ND have posted plans, and almost nobody has performed the basic tasks required to internalize them.

You cant trade other people´s plans, period, but you can use them as a base to build something you can test and be comfortable with while trading. There I agree with you, you have to do the homework in order for it to stick.

I guess is like learning to multiply by reading the multiplication chapter in your elementary math book, it just doesn't work that way.

By now I think we are hijacking Green´s journal, so we can follow this up somewhere else if you want. :)

#49     Mar 24, 2014
  10. Thanks for noticing :D

#50     Mar 24, 2014