Winter is coming

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, May 22, 2015.

1. nitro

nitro

Russia warns of 'new military confrontation' in Europe

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102761893

The guy is funny. Barring the use of nukes, he would be eliminated with the same ease as Saddam Hussein in a conventional war confrontation.

#11     Jun 16, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wait a second - you think Putin would be removed with the same ease Hussein did if there were no nukes? Really?

#12     Jun 16, 2015
  3. nitro

nitro

It would last a week. Without nukes we would march into Moscow in days. The guy acts like a pussy because he knows no sane man wants nuclear war. But there is a line where no one can cross, and he has crossed it and spat on it.

I actually hope the guy does more than talk and actually provokes the world by firing on NATO military instead of bluffing like a chickenhawk and truly escalate the situation the way Khrushchev did in 1962. Once that happens, even the crazy motherfuckers in the Russian Politburo would remove Putin by the ear and put him in a senior home.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    #13     Jun 16, 2015
  4. nitro

nitro

#14     Jun 16, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Holy cow, you know so very little about Russia (military, capabilities, political environment, people) that I don't even know where to begin.

Oh, and there's no Politburo anymore. It's the Duma. There is no faction anywhere near strong enough to remove Putin for any reason whatsoever. You'd better hope the man doesn't lose his mind because if he does, we're all going to hell in a hand basket.

#15     Jun 16, 2015
  6. nitro

nitro

#16     Jun 16, 2015
  7. nitro

nitro

Putin to add 40 ballistic missiles to nuclear arsenal

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/politics/air-force-f-22-europe/index.html

Oh really? What about the other 10000 in your arsenal. What, are they broken? What the fuck difference does another 10000000 more missiles make?

The guy would get his ass kicked in a conventional war with NATO, so he threatens with more nuclear weapons. Remember, fire one and be ready to fire them all, because there is no in between in that game.

#17     Jun 16, 2015
  8. nitro

nitro

I would put a squadron of these in Eastern Europe

raptor.jpg

And this nearby, in case the guy does the unthinkable:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    #18     Jun 16, 2015
  9. loyek590

loyek590

damn nitro, that's the kind of shit Krushchev use to say when he would get to snorting on that vodka

that's why I say no one can push the button until they first can pass a breathalizer test

I assume you or your children or grandchildren will be signing up to fight? Blast now, we can sort out all the missing limbs later. It only costs $19.99/mo to provide relief to a wounded warrior.

#19     Jun 16, 2015
  10. nitro

nitro

#20     Jun 16, 2015