Will i ever get it.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by note, Dec 17, 2014.

1. note

note

Hope you all had Merry Christmas !!!

I did trade today morning, i have a bias to go long for EUR/USD , overall it was slow , in range, just now i had one long position open, hopefully that will hit target, otherwise i will get a small loss. as it is in the money now

and BTW, I do read all of your posts, everyone's post, suggestions , i may not be having time to reply back to all but i read them very seriously and take inputs from them.

#61     Dec 26, 2014
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Cool :)

Forget all the PA crap, delete those SR lines off your chart, which way is the maket going ? Get on it, keep minimizing your risk while letting it run till the direction is no longer that way.

Then learn what times the markets are likely to change direction, hold between, exit wait for new direction, get back in, repeat.

Don't make it any harder.

#62     Dec 26, 2014
  3. There are a lot traders making money trading PA..

#63     Dec 26, 2014
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Claim to be making that should read

#64     Dec 26, 2014
    wwatson1 likes this.
  5. What is the basis of the bias?? A reason you are late on some trades could be conflict with other things removing your focus? I have a friend that tries to trade ONLY when HE has time and somehow thinks great trades WILL show up for him! Of course he ends up forcing trades that don't exist. A better idea could be to let your platform notify you when price is in a price area that is relevant? THEN you focus and find the trade... This could be at an inconvenient time for YOU but the market could care less about your convenience. Also remember higher time frames also exist.

I think you are listening but not really listening. Perhaps you think calling THIS "THE" final shot at this AND posting on a journal will magically make things align?

#65     Dec 26, 2014
    wwatson1 likes this.
  6. We can say the same thing about you.. Fair enough?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    #66     Dec 26, 2014
  7. Redneck

Redneck

So..., you are really this narrow minded

Rock on

RN

#67     Dec 26, 2014
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

I just don't like the standard PA used, I don't think it works and losers trying to teach others how to use PA when it's not working for them is just ridiculous.

You claim to be profitable, maybe you are, you claim to be a PA trader, but you don't sound like a PA trader either.

There are easier, better ways of making $$$'s from the markets.

p.s. tried PA, wasted a lot of time on it!

#68     Dec 26, 2014
  9. Are you related to marketsurfer and experienceJoe? Because you have the if I can't do it nobody can do it attitude.. Very sad... I hate college and I think it's a waste of time for me, but I wouldn't tell anyone not to go there or if you do go there you are wasting your time..

#69     Dec 26, 2014
    dartmus likes this.

10. I never said no one can do it. I specifically say you can't do it. Prove me wrong.

#70     Dec 26, 2014