Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. J_Smith

J_Smith

I made a simple request that still stands.

If I missed some posts that have the password then please feel free to tell me the page no. so I can look it up and open the file. I am only interested in this one file, no more, as that will suffice.

You say everything you need to know is already in front of you on the chart, but surely it depends on your interpretations of what is in front of you, and more importantly, what your actions will be as a result of your interpretations.

"Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ"

J_S

#3781     Apr 29, 2015
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Uh, buddy, I told you what the OP was on about already. It's all bs, a bunch of pointless riddles. Apparently your radar on these things is pretty weak.

#3782     Apr 30, 2015
  3. 030985

I am not RedDuke, but pay attention to the fact that each time he said "to do the opposite of whatever we are doing" and then gave the precision that "it has to be the exact opposite".
    It means, to me, he is not saying only to "sell when we think to buy" or "buy when we think to sell". It goes deeper.

Regarding the password, I guess that most people who got it found it with less than 10 tries. If you don't get it, it might mean that your mind is not ready yet to receive whatever that thread can bring to YOU, because of the way you are thinking.
    Be patient, persistent, and keep on trying. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    #3783     Apr 30, 2015
  4. 030985

Finally, it was a moving average ;) .

#3784     Apr 30, 2015
  5. J_Smith

J_Smith

You could have just said No Deal.

So be it, I now know where I stand and will be very selective with whom I share information going forward.

J_S

#3785     Apr 30, 2015
  6. J_Smith

J_Smith

That is your opinion, which you are obviously entitled to have.

I shall make up my own mind on this thread and what the OP meant, and what is more, I will be very selective with whom I share my thoughts with, thanks to 030985.

It is now obvious why so many want this thread closed, as they are unable to figure it out and they get mad, but I do not operate that way as I like a challenge to prevent me getting Alzheimer's, so I think the OP was actually doing people a real service here.

MN has still not replied about those screening charts yet, as they look very useful, and I just hope he is not like 030985:rolleyes:

J_S

#3786     Apr 30, 2015
  7. odlareg

odlareg

So JS, need some help? Where can I find this password file (date). Cannot promise a password, as I do not know anything, but let me peer into this. All I know is: I admire your persistence.

GO

#3787     Apr 30, 2015
  8. One man's GAIN is another man's LOSS[​IMG]

He who sees LITTLE sees MUCH[​IMG]

Trade what YOU see, not what OTHERS see[​IMG]

#3788     Apr 30, 2015
  9. J_Smith

J_Smith

#3789     Apr 30, 2015
  10. odlareg

odlareg

Right JS, I have some good news and some bad. To start with the last: I do not recall the password. However, I do remember the content, as the miniature does ring a bell. It has something to do with process controlling, if i am not mistaken. So no secret system. Sorry to dissapoint you. Hope this helps. Anything else? Regards, GO

#3790     Apr 30, 2015