Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. pauk

pauk

If you want to make good money at trading you need to do what must be done. Am I close??

#3751     Apr 26, 2015
  2. Mysteron

Mysteron

[​IMG]

#3752     Apr 26, 2015
  3. that could be the answer to the OP's question

#3753     Apr 26, 2015
  4. pauk

pauk

what are the horizontal and vertical axis on them charts representing, Mysteron?

#3754     Apr 26, 2015
  5. J_Smith

J_Smith

Well, each person can make up their own mind - I will let you know what I think when I get time to read some of the posts in this thread.

J_S

#3755     Apr 26, 2015
  6. J_Smith

J_Smith

I
    But what if there is something of real value to be discovered, is he not doing others an injustice then!

J_S

#3756     Apr 26, 2015
  7. J_Smith

J_Smith

MN,

I am also interested in those charts and how they can be used, maybe you can shed some light when you get time.

Thank You.

J_S

#3757     Apr 26, 2015
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Do you really grant strangers this kind of open invitation to speak in riddles and not answer anything at all ? Perhaps the OP has stopped posting because his used car lot is getting busier or he has to call a few people about a "free timeshare vacation". Maybe he's located in Nigeria and needs help getting out of the country with his massive war chest of wealth.

One does not go looking to solve riddles to figure out some magic formula to trading. "Obvious" is no different then a sack of magic beans in a fairy tale.

#3758     Apr 27, 2015
    kut2k2 likes this.
  9. J_Smith

J_Smith

Too early to say yet - I will let you know.

J_S

#3759     Apr 27, 2015
  10. Redneck

Redneck

He lives in Canada
    He was banned due to his rather unique personality(s) :D:cool:
    I can certainly send him a message on your behalf

RN

#3760     Apr 27, 2015