Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by nysestocks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Redneck, you never seemed arrogant. The OP and some others did. You have certainly been one of the more helpful people in this thread. Thanks for your contributions.

#3631     Nov 8, 2013
  2. I'm going to drop just one more hint and that's going to be it from me. There are things on a chart you can see quite clearly, and there are things you can't see. The things you can't see drive the things you can see. When you understand how to look at the chart in a different way, you will see all of the information you need to see.

Also FWIW, your opponent can see all that there is to see. Why would your opponent be buying or selling at any given point? Do you think they're just guessing what the future price will be? No one who is successful is that reckless with their money.

I'm not trying to post a riddle here and there aren't second meanings. I just can't be completely blatant. What I just wrote is quite literal. Think carefully about it and don't read in too much.

#3632     Nov 8, 2013
  3. Then use PM!

Come on man, stop the bs.

#3633     Nov 8, 2013
  4. Please dont, point of the thread is to throw you out on an infinite loop.

#3634     Nov 8, 2013
  5. bogan22

bogan22

I'll be damned, RN = JH.

:D

#3635     Nov 8, 2013
  6. Yep and I guess it was about time we let the cat out of the bag.

#3636     Nov 8, 2013
  7. spdracer

spdracer

Man people like you deserve to be slaughtered in the market. what we like to call it pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

No Direct answer will ever be given. its your realization that is going to get You there.

#3637     Nov 8, 2013
  8. I do fine as it is, just calling the bs here.

#3638     Nov 9, 2013
  9. 030985

It is interesting to read that, particularly from you.
    As far as I am concerned I am still not 'on the other side', and so i find it a good thing to read that kind of 'supporting' from someone who seemed really opposed at first. It can help people who may have sometimes doubts, wondering if they are indeed looking in 'a right direction' or not, to keep 'digging'.
    :)

#3639     Nov 9, 2013
  10. IF that was the case, I wonder if they realised just how cruel that was. Borderline sadistic, in fact.
    People putting in lots of their valuable time trying to solve riddles that have no answer, likely getting more and more worked up and stressed.

It takes a strange kind of person to even start a thread like this, really.

I know a secret. if someone guesses it, I'll let the thread know. But it's very powerful and so I dont want it out in the open. It's so obvious that almost everyone wouldn't guess it....:D

#3640     Nov 9, 2013