Who's voting for Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 22, 2016.

1. dang those tarrifs, they always sound so good at first

well in that case you'll have to work for the government to be able to afford an American made iphone, or at least get a subsidy from them (us.)

#71     Apr 28, 2016
  2. I'm beginning to think the best way to stimulate the economy is to raise the minimum wage and give the government a lot of money to spend and create ineffiencies so the enterprising capitalist can finally make a profit again (if he has the right connections.) But the only candidate I know who even comes close to that good idea is Bernie Sanders.or Hillary Clinton.

#72     Apr 28, 2016
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Not if Drumpf can get our wages down. He did say they're too high.

#73     Apr 28, 2016
  4. low competive wages in USA doesn't mean low comparative standard of living

#74     Apr 28, 2016
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, Boehner insults Satan by comparing him to Cruz.
    - Peter King.

#75     Apr 28, 2016
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If that's not a ringing endorsement of Cruz, I don't know what is.

#76     Apr 28, 2016
    jem likes this.
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, could be. I'm just lovin' the drama in the GOP.

But come to think of it, someone here believes Obama is "Evil Incarnate".
    : )

#77     Apr 28, 2016
  8. jem

jem

I completely agree... if he hates Cruz... Cruz must really be a good person.

how can such a whore, who screwed over the voters who elected his party... call anyone else satan. He must have some sort of psychotic disconnect from reality.

Even if what he thought he was doing was the greater good. Lying and screwing your constituents for money is dirty.

its wrong, and if he really is a Catholic he should talk to a God loving Priest during a confession.
    Boehner needs to have his head examined and never bring up the fact he is Catholic again. He is a total shining example of what is wrong with politicians who hold their religion out as a shield ... like Biden. like Cuomos, like Pelosi. At least Ryan does not parade around his Catholicism as he lies about being a conservative and screwing the voters in his party.

#78     Apr 28, 2016
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Like Dennis Hastert....
    Why don't you get off your ass and run for office instead of blogging all day, I'm sure Papa Doug can help.

#79     Apr 28, 2016
  10. jem

jem

Hastert is true scum... probably even worse than boehner.

I did the research and came close to filing this election cycle. I decided I did not want it bad enough to go door to door. Maybe someday. Luckily I live in a pretty conservative district. At gatherings people go off on the whores in d.c. its pretty entertaining.

You are also correct. I am spending too much time here lately. I need to start my own political site.

I have no idea who papa doug is. If you are the options guns and roids guy... the person who told you who I am... was wrong and is wrong. Doug was not my deceased father's name.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    #80     Apr 28, 2016