Who's voting for Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 22, 2016.

1. fhl

fhl

Not George Will. He's not only voting for Killary, he's campaigning for her.
    From his column:
    "If Trump is nominated, Republicans working to purge him and his manner from public life will reap the considerable satisfaction of preserving the identity of their 162-year-old party while working to see that they forgo only four years of the enjoyment of executive power. Six times since 1945 a party has tried, and five times failed, to secure a third consecutive presidential term. The one success -- the Republicans’ 1988 election of George H.W. Bush -- produced a one-term president. If Clinton gives her party its first 12 consecutive White House years since 1945, Republicans can help Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, or someone else who has honorably recoiled from Trump, confine her to a single term."

This is the same man who in August of last year wrote: "The Republican National Committee should immediately stipulate that subsequent Republican debates will be open to any and all — but only — candidates who pledge to support the party’s nominee." (emphasis added)

Yeah, no 'this is the most important election in our lifetime". No 'anybody but fill in the blank democrat' It was all a Scam. The whole time it was absolutely nothing but a scam from these people.

I admit. I was wrong. I only thought they would slither into the voting booth and vote for killary. I never even considered that people like Will and Brooks would be openly campaigning for her.

I really, really detest these people.

#101     May 1, 2016
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Indiana and California came out with huge support for Trump, in recent polls. Indiana he's ahead by >12%? And in California, Trump has well over 50% of the vote. He's a lock now.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    #102     May 2, 2016
  3. I have enjoyed Will's columns for decades. He turns my stomach now. Maybe he's gone senile, but he has a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome that makes Megyn Kelly's look like a bad hair day. At least she was smart enough to go crawling to Trump and beg an interview.

Will is a pompous moralizer and intellectual snob. He is know around here for his first wife tossing his clothes out on the front lawn of their Chevy Chas Village house when she caught him having a tawdry affair with the daughter of late Washington Post publisher Katheryn Graham.

He is beyond clueless if he thinks he, Brooks, Kristol and their crowd of neo cons can sabotage Trump then go back to business as usual. Their time is done.

#103     May 2, 2016
  4. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#104     May 3, 2016
    BONECRUSHER and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Big night for Trump. Up by >10% in the Hoosier State coming into tonights primary.

If he wins, he clinches the nomination given california is a majority lock.

#105     May 3, 2016
  6. Cruz got owned by a Trump supporter he tried to debate. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...uz-confronts-trump-supporter-at-indiana-event

Cruz went over to a guy holding a trump sign and started trying to question him but the guy wasn't having any of it. As Laura Ingraham pointed out on Fox, it was a bad optic for Ted, a Harvard Law school debate champ hectoring a blue collar worker. Only the guy had great timing. Everytime cruz paused, as he likes to do to lend gravity to his words, the guy shot back with something like "where's your goldman sachs jacket" or "you're lying, Lyin'Ted" or finally "go back to canada."

Cruz is melting down right in front of us. It's sad. He's a good senator but trump has gotten into his head.

#106     May 3, 2016
  7. Yeah, couple of weeks ago all the "experts" were saying no way he gets to the number.

#107     May 3, 2016
  8. achilles28

achilles28

All the experts are full of it. Since day#1, they've counted him out. It's all hot air. I had a good feeling Trump would win the nomination as soon as he stepped in the race. Then solidified after the Muslim stuff. He's got the shit. Hillary has nothing. She's a worn out boring suit. She's a woman. That's it. Trump will destroy her on every level, just like he did the GOP field. He's a dangerous adversary. He destroys people with humor and has the resume to back it up. Very effective.

And the magic number. Notice the pundits continually float scenarios where Trump falls short and it goes to a contested convention. Ain't happening. Grasping at straws.

#108     May 3, 2016