Who is the best forex signal provider in the market ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by bluezebra, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moko11

Moko11

#11     May 28, 2015
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah that's why I say need to check them thoroughly before investing a penny in them. I'm not new in this field, just need to figure out their MM settings to compare with mine, acceptable one.

#12     Jun 1, 2015
  3. Moko11

Moko11

What do you mean by MM? MM usually stands for market makers, this has nothing to do with trading signals.

#13     Jun 1, 2015
  4. LFO

LFO

For sure I would avoid signal systems. There are some genuinely good guys out there offering signals, the trouble is that Forex is just too volatile a market to be taking someone else's signal when there are time delays involved.

It really is best to just learn how to trade yourself. I've been trading the London Forex open for years. It suits me as I am around at that time and so can react to the market, without having to rely on someone else. It has also meant that now have a 'feel' for the market which I combine within a mechanical trading structure.

If you simply follow signals you will never learn and are at the mercy of the markets, but also somebody elses performance.

#14     Jun 1, 2015
    wwatson1 likes this.
  5. pinfire

pinfire

I do not believe in signals very much as there are many shortcomings in following signals. I prefer to see technical analysis on my broker (Mayzus) site and it help me in setting my trades.

#15     Jun 7, 2015
  6. w3c

w3c

I also know MQL5 from a news I read on internet , I think it's the best signal provider, it's trusted because it's a product of MT4/MT5 team.

#16     Jun 11, 2015
  7. when you say the best, thats like a mission impossible, quite fictional, in general there is no best, coz there is no perfect 100% signal or broker infact out there, i trade hotforex i wont say they are the best, i do follow some signals but i wont say they are best, but there are good and bad providers out there, and its a bit harder to choose.

#17     Jun 24, 2015
  8. Forex Brokers are not in the best position to give forex signals. If a trader loses based on what has been provided, he will surely say the broker is giving fake signals in order to benefit from the trader's loss. I don't know a forex broker that gives signals anyway.

#18     Jun 29, 2015
  9. Moko11

Moko11

MQL5 signals are not meant to help traders make money but to commercialize their platform. I found a signal provider that gives the entire trading strategy and explains in details why long or short, stop, take profit, risk reward ratio and estimate how long the trade will be kept. This is not the standard forex signals and it works for me. You are all welcome to take a look and comment, they have all their trades documented on the website since 2014 and you can read each strategy with the chart they used. Great for technical and fundamental traders. https://www.ddmarkets.com/selected-trade-alerts-packages/

#19     Jul 6, 2015
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

MQL 5 signals I use with Hotforex Autotrade are the same. You can ask signals provider to go into details of his trading, true working reveal won't be revealed for sure. But not all signal recipients want to figure out the inside part of it, they just want to stay on the passive side and watch how the hands down income is growing.

#20     Jul 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.