Who is the best forex signal provider in the market ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by bluezebra, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluezebra

bluezebra

Looking for the absolute best forex signal provider .

Thank you in advance

2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Don't use any signal providers, because they proved their insufficiency, after I lose 500 bucks, after paying 100 bucks for signal provider (from MQL 5 community). Trade on my own since if I lose I want to do it myself..

3. dont your borker provide signals? I trade with hotforex but aside from that it would be a good thing to try out some social media twitter is a good place to check out signals using the hash tag! i do look at them evey once in a while

4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Twitter is to check news quickly, but I don't know anything about signals.. Maybe there is some trading channel which issues trading freebie?? I instead use MQL5 signal feeds, thanfkfully Hotforex has integration ability for that. After some testings on demo I moved on real with that stuff.

5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yeah, exactly. News feeds and CEO's replies in Twitter with proper approach is very powerful fundamental tool for news trading, sometimes their fine cues may set market movement for even a day before it.

6. ycomp

ycomp

that's exactly the point of signal providers... the guy who trades his money based on some other guy's signals has someone to blame when he loses it all :)

7. clacy

clacy

Why would someone with an actual proven edge waste their time marketing and operating a business to provide traders with their edge?

8. social media is good! yeah i guess for fast news! though there is always the question of legibility of the post! will keep looking for new signal providers, free ones hopefully

9. doggyfx

doggyfx

For me, best signal provider is somebody that does at least slightly above breakeven point consistently. Don't want 20% or 100% monthly at least 5% of profitability. Now trying Hotforex Social account from FxStat a good deal of SP with dazzling profit curve but need to go deeper checks on them to figure out if they suit me.

10. Moko11

Moko11

This doesnt make sense. The signal provider doesnt tell you how much leverage to use or how much money to have in your account. Therefore, it is impossible for any signal provider to promise any % ROI per month and those that do are just liars.

#10     May 28, 2015
    doggyfx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.