Which payment processor do you use to trade forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by w3c, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Xela

Xela

I don't use a payment processor at all, to trade forex, and wouldn't want to.

A bank account is the easy way to send and receive funds.

I can't see any possible advantage, for myself, in using a payment processor: it would just be an unnecessary additional intermediary, incurring extra costs, extra delays and extra security-risks, for no benefit at all.

#21     Dec 3, 2015
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

I use web money and Skrill with Hotforex they have lowest commission and I get rid of taxes easily as this payments won't get under taxation..

#22     Dec 4, 2015
  3. w3c

w3c

Do you mean bank wire undertake taxes so it cost higher fee than other payment methods?

#23     Dec 16, 2015
  4. yeah i would say bank accounts are good, but accessibility will always be on the money/payment processors, skril, webmoney, and payoneer are actually good companies. many use them not just in forex.

#24     Jan 11, 2016
  5. Maxue

Maxue

Always using skrill to withdrawal from hotforex, any other processor's commission is lower?

#25     Jan 21, 2016
  6. w3c

w3c

Paypal could be a greater choice than Skrill in lesser receiving cost but it's not supported by most of brokers.

#26     Jan 25, 2016
  7. bublu

bublu

I also use skrill to fund my LMFX account as the deposits are instant and withdrawals are also safe too.

#27     May 5, 2016
  8. w3c

w3c

Skril is really the best on, but I want to find another payment processor for backup

#28     May 13, 2016
  9. As I know paypal rarely used broker to deposit and withdraw, might not all broker support paypal, but skrill I see still many broker use this payment processor, I am also sometime use skrill to deposit

#29     May 13, 2016
  10. I prefer to make use of perfect money for every one of my transaction online. With the BVN thing and other forms of intense verification processes use by my country, bank wire is not an option for me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    #30     May 21, 2016