Whether you like Trump or not.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 17, 2015.

1. "I don't care what his actual positions are. I don't care if he says the wrong thing. He says what's on his mind. He gives honest answers rather than prepared answers. This is more important than anything any candidate has done in years," Cuban wrote.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-donald-trump-best-thing-2015-7#ixzz3hCuFqigA

amzed how naive a billionaire can be. " "I don't care what his actual positions are.":eek:

your shark skank sucks too

#51     Jul 28, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You'd be surprised how much people want a genuine person and not a liar focused on sound bytes.

I won't vote for Trump, but I certainly admire his candor. It's refreshing.

#52     Jul 28, 2015
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Other people besides Putin and Mason have candor. And it's not a bad thing in all cases, your sarcasm notwithstanding.

#53     Jul 28, 2015
  4. Candor can be a good thing, but it has to go hand in hand with content. Trump is content-free. And he's a birther. And Cuban admires him...wtf.

#54     Jul 28, 2015
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  5. Candor is not always greatest attribute in interpersonal relations, or international.

You don't always have to speak every thought that comes to mind. unless of course your an egomaniac that doesn't care:confused::D

Trump would be a disaster. Look how he must reply in kind to any semblance of criticism, real or perceived:eek:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    #55     Jul 28, 2015
  6. wjk

wjk

I could read this and actually think you might be talking about CIC. Of course, he lets his agencies and hacks deal with the criticism.

#56     Jul 28, 2015
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Unchecked candor can be disastrous. But candor - properly used - is appreciated by the masses. It's not an all or nothing.

#57     Jul 28, 2015
  8. when you like the message it's candor. otherwise lies/propaganda/treason ...funny how that works:)

#58     Jul 28, 2015
  9. fhl

fhl

I'm glad Trump is taking these people on.

Yeb Bush sure as heck won't do it.

[​IMG]

#59     Jul 28, 2015
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Actually, it's quite the opposite. Candor is honesty and frankness - even when the message delivered is not what you want to hear (it often isn't).

That's why people who speak candidly usually attract such rancor.

#60     Jul 28, 2015